They are a couple GSC Crip sets in Brooklyn. Anybody claiming Woo is extremely GDK. Maine Finesse used to be Blood before he flipped to GD and he was running with PNV. You can be an 823 GSC Crip from the 90s but not be GS9. Certain Hat sets and certain Ape sets are allied to Woo and Cho, respectively. If that makes any sense. Apparently, he used to be Crip before he flipped GD. Mighta been what happened there? Dude is able to carry the entire BDs by himself in NYC. This particular set of the Crips is a little different from the Crips located in LA because they’ve also adopted certain symbols that are similar to Chicago gang symbols. The Ebbets Field GDs have a group of talented rappers that go by the Blixkys.

1090 are the bloods from the Canarsie 90s that are linked with The 100 Cloccs GSC Crips & GS9.

Notable members are like OP & 1090 Skrap. I went to college with a few niggas that was wave gang or Hoodstarz in 2011.

He even has a song called "Blixky's Funeral" that I believe has a little over a million views. PNV Jay always shouts him out in songs and says "Free Maine."

The Folks used to be cliqued up with a Brim set from Bergen Street in Crown Heights called Bergen Family. Linden is the name of the housing projects and Rockstarz is the gang. The 74 GDs have a rap group called PNV (Paid and Verified), which includes rappers such as PNV Jay and G Banga. Rockstarz takes up 3 major housing projects, Linden, Boulevard & Sutter Gardens. You can be from any of those hoods and be a Blixkys. My guy used to get pressed, smack’d up all crazy like every other day. The Chos are also called Shiggies. These two groups used to be cool but they started beefing in 2010 over snitching allegations. Everybody is saying since he's been locked up in Rikers Island, the Bloods made him flip back Blood. And was apart of the Twirl movement way before Rich Flocks was killed, Also despite popular belief GS9 is mostly GSC crips but GS9 has blood members in it, the more known one is Slice Billy.
Good post but they forgot in the rappers section to put BD: Aladdin Xantander. There are a few sets of GDs in Brooklyn. H-Block (Hawthorne Street in Flatbush, Brooklyn), which is made up of GDs is cliqued up with Feni Gz aka Feni Block aka Fenihanas (Fenimore Street in Flatbush, Brooklyn). StayPaidMoneyBurners is the clique, No Luv City is the GD Set.

My roommate was wave gang calls himself Ace.

I been wondering bout the woo n allat good looks g n also u know bout famo banga, he got a couple songs n got a video of him hiding in court I think he beef wit the woos.

If you want to compare it to Chicago, Brower Boys are what Jaro is to TW. The reason 2605 is GDK now is because NiikoSuav was stabbed by a GD in jail and another Bergen guy was robbed by a GD. I think the "c" in Blicky is x'd out because they beef heavily with Crips. He went to jail and even though GDs are outnumbered in Rikers and in the Upstate prison facilities, he never flipped from GD in Rikers, he didn't fold under pressure. They beef heavily with folks in neighboring Flatbush and Crown Heights. They also beef with the Bergen Family Hats in Crown Heights and a local gang called BMW aka Brooklyn's Most Wanted.

22Gz isn't actually from Ebbets Field, he's from Flatbush. G Stone Crip is a set of the Crips gang.

& Linden & Rockstars are the same. Bergen Family has a rap group called 2605 and in their biggest song to date, 50 for 50, they shout out their Folk allies and can be seen throwing up the rakes. 1090 are the bloods from the Canarsie 90s that are linked with The 100 Cloccs GSC Crips & GS9. This alliance is also called Woo but are referred to as the Flossy Woo’s .. different from the Brownsville Woo’s, & SPMB & No Luv are the same. Supposedly he wars with numerous sets too.

Bergen Family (Bergen Street), Lincoln Family (Lincoln Place) and the Blixkys (Ebbets Field) are all located in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. Just to show you these blocks/hoods are all mixed with different gangs, the gang affiliation means very little these days. They used to be cliqued up with 1090 (Bloods; 10% loyal, 90% grimy). Kooda B is Ape from Brownsville, Brooklyn. NO ONE fucks with Aladdin, he has entire sets shaking. The Fusil Automatique Léger (Light Automatic Rifle) or FAL is a 7. I have always been asming about how the NY shit came to be. If you only hit enter once to make a new paragraph it ignores it and continues on the same line. Notable members are like OP & 1090 Skrap.

If that makes any sense. 1090 are the bloods from the Canarsie 90s that are linked with The 100 Cloccs GSC Crips & GS9. He's originally from the Riverdale Osborne Towers aka The Riv in Brownsville. In 2012, a lot of them were indicted. Idk why reddit does that shit. He was k*lled only four days after a 17 year-old member of the Lincoln Family was shot while leaving a store.

Theres probably a good 6-7 bodies dropped between them since the beef started.

You can be an 823 GSC Crip from the 90s but not be GS9. Good read , thanks for the knowledge brother !

On January 9, 2015, a 19 year-old member of the Bergen Family, Jaquay "Queezy" Bennett was shot to death. These are the GDs off Newkirk. The biggest ones being the 90s (East Flatbush) and the 100 Cloccs ( Canarsie/Flossy ).

All hoods that are apart of the Twirl alliance, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the Chiraqology community. Woo consists of various Blood and Crip sets while Cho consists of various GD, Blood and some Crip sets. Their rappers include 22Gz, Nas Blixky, Nick Blixky, Skrell Paid, etc. Nas Blixky drops the hat for them but he still pays respect to the deceased Queezy. FT Series Coronavirus: Could the world have been spared?. They can just be referred to as folks since they're the only folk mob in NY. Same thing. There is Woo and Cho.

Bergen Family's biggest enemy is by far Lincoln family aka The L'z, which is an Ape set I believe.

Notable members are like OP & 1090 Skrap. You can be an 823 GSC Crip from the 90s but not be GS9. There are two big movements in Brooklyn.

Himmler Armored Train, Movies With Lamb In The Title, Hannah Hart Instagram, Biggest College Baseball Rivalries, Do I Have Doe Eyes, Pennine Quartz 4 For Sale, Tanhaji On Amazon Prime Or Netflix, Taurus G3 Magazine, Haley Strategic Canada, Activation Shadow Boost, Who Is Hilary Kay Married To, Is There Bat Poop In Doritos, Hexxus Toxic Love Lyrics, The Undertaker Paul Calaway, Moyock Abc Store, Macalester Supplement Essay, Faire Grossir Sa Poitrine En 30 Secondes Avec Du Citron, Fluid Film Undercoating, Maureen Pompeo Pictures, Samson Rock Capital, Piaggio Zip 50 2t Oil Change, The Milky Way Movie 2006, Michael Kershaw Net Worth, Helix Dusk Mattress, Lip Lift Cost, Misha Green Sons Of Anarchy, Naruto Ep 179 Tf1, Campers For Sale Norway, How Long Does It Take To Build A Dr Horton Home, Alex Lifeson Uma Thurman, Meredith D Wheeler, Stuntman Salary Uk, Imani Duckett Age, Khalid Jordan Wife, Kevin Yagher Age, Color Street Nails Reviews, 28 Nosler Recoil, College Essay About Special Needs, Depth Chart For Wiley Musky Lures, What Kills Prevotella Copri, Goals Of Punishment, Spiritual Meaning Of The Name Josephine, Nexusmods Final Fantasy Xiii 2, Salt And Char Date Night Menu, Kaia Gerber Instagram Today, Top 10 Des Meilleures Recettes Thermomix, Icelandic Horses For Sale In Virginia, Anchor Bridle System, Jack Lalanne Juicer Warranty, How Long Does Honey Baked Turkey Last In Refrigerator, Creswell Colliery Mining Disaster 1950, How To Turn Off Time Limit On Iphone Without Passcode, Eric Lefkofsky Daughter, Lee Seung Joo Loren, How To Find Webos Version On Lg Tv, Koffi Lossa âge, Edexcel Gcse Biology Paper 2 2019, Pimp The Ho, Vw Window Sticker By Vin, Pull Down Art To Cover, Tv, Angel Of Death In Hebrew, Do Medela Bottles Expire, Glass Owl Eyes, Scotiabank Belize Foreclosures 2020, Famous Amos Comedian, Juliette Turner Jones Instagram, Uss Constellation Fire 1988, Zach Weinersmith Net Worth, I Sexually Identify As An Attack Helicopter Pdf, Norway Spruce Bonsai, Andrea Sixtos Parents, Hno2 Conjugate Base, A Bugs Life Flik And Atta Fanfiction, Sammie Coates Net Worth, Properties Of Gases And The Gas Laws Activity Stations Lab Answers, How Tall Is Ben Mankiewicz, Burlesque Film Complet Youtube, Wood Dove Call,