Between it and Unique, you can load the 44 from a 38 Special power load, up to a full power magnum. Specially formulated for .300 Blackout rounds. Not only is the CFE BLK Smokeless Rifle Powder a match made in heaven for your .300 Blackout rounds, but they also have excellent performance with a range of rounds that are designed for varmint hunting. It is a 16" Odin barrel. Our family of five ate moose three to four meals a week for thirteen months and still gave away meat when we had to transfer to Virginia. In packing a powerful punch, the Hodgdon H110 Powder will also elevate your .300 Blackout round’s velocity and accuracy by a significant amount. Follow @UReloader 2400 is also a main powder for cast boolit rifle shooters. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.". Besides being one of the best .300 Blackout powders in the market, Hodgdon managed to make it available so that you won’t break the bank in getting your hands on the Hodgdon H110 Powder. I use both powders in mag pistol loads and 2400 for many other loads. H110's burn rate is a tad slower than 2400. Unfortunately my supply of H110 is getting low. Firearm forums and classifieds for the Spokane area. Subject to a special handling fee reflected in your cart (1 fee per order). If you have a mid-long range .300 Blackout rifle that you have been dying to take it out for a test run, you will definitely want to bring the Alliant Powder – Power Pro 300-mp Powder along with you to see the difference. In this case (see load data above) I decided that 70% was the cutoff point, but for future loads I would load in the 80-90% range for 500 S&W Magnum with Alliant 2400. I use it in .357 and .45 Colt, as well as .30 Carbine with cast bullets. I have also been having good success with Alliant 2400 as well. The Alliant Powder – Power Pro 300-mp Powder will give you that feeling by bringing the accuracy and velocity of your .300 Blackout rounds factory standards. The reason being, below 80% you’ll start to get unburned granules of powder and a dirty burn. has any used this powder {300-mp} yet? Bullet Type Primer. Is anyone loading this combination? Seems like many use h110, little gun, 1680 and 4227. HTH. Do you load with Alliant 2400? .300 Blackout rounds come in 2 forms: subsonic or full auto. One of the key features with Alliant 2400 is its ability to be loaded at reduced power. Poll: What Progressive Reloading Press Do You Use Most? Required fields are marked *. Additional information. To start, we have found 4 of the best .300 Blackout powders currently in the market. Originally Posted By stevejness: I did some initial testing with 300-MP powder today. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Subsonic .300 aac blk load data for Alliant Unique powder? Alliant 2400 For 300 Blackout Subsonic And Raw Ar15 Handguard. You should always buy according to your budget. Poll: What handgun cartridge do you reload most often? Anyhow, I have loaded 2400 under the 125's up to 16-17 grains before I started seeing pressure signs, and once the loads get a little hotter they will cycle the action. The Hodgdon H110 Powder is also widely known as being one of the most reliable powders used by mid-range to long-range shooters. Re: Alliant Powder 300 blackout [ Re: DaveWV ] #11183486 05/13/16 Joined: Oct 2014 .300 AAC Blackout - Manufacturer Loading Data. The Hodgdon H110 Powder a powder that doesn’t catch your attention at first, but once you give it a try, you’ll never look at another powder again. with the 2400 there is a large range from min to max load data. You live outside of the 48 US states. Legendary for its performance in .44 Mag and other magnum pistol loads. If you are looking for a smokeless powder for your .300 Blackout rounds, then the IMR Powder Smokeless Powder would be the best option for you on this list and probably even on the market. However, once you know what makes the difference between a great .300 Blackout powder from those that aren’t as effective. I think it would depend on you COL and velocity goals. [Last Edit: 6/16/2014 1:38:57 PM EST by BigPolska], [Last Edit: 6/17/2014 5:01:32 AM EST by SilverBearX], [Last Edit: 6/17/2014 2:32:31 PM EST by BigPolska]. stevespages 300 ACC Blackout 240 Grain Bullet 2400 From 9.4 grains to 11.3 grains AA-1680 From 11.2 grains to 13.3 grains H-110 From 9.6 grains to 11.5 grains W-296 From 9.3 grains to 11.3 grains I saw this on a gun forum, I haven't tried it yet h110. Alliant 2400 has a new look (see above) with the same great powder inside. Alliant 2400 for the 500 S&W Magnum. If you want your rounds to do their job better during shooting sessions and competitions, this powder will be your most reliable friend. Learn more », Interested in learning how to reload your own ammunition? Improved velocity and density for more efficient metering and loading, Maximum velocity and performance in magnum handguns, Enables reloaders to duplicate certain factory loaded ammunition, Density designed for proper cartridge fit, Easy to load in most .300 Blackout cartridges, Best for mid-range and long-range .300 Blackout rounds, Perfect for mid-range .300 Blackout rounds. Being a pistol powder its burn rate is very similar to 2400. If you have any experience with 500 S&W Magnum you know how intense it can be. Not as sensitive as some other magnum powders (such as H-110), Alliant 2400 performs great a full powder, and at reduced power. -Dave. The 2400 was the most accurate of the powders I had tested. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action. 3. IMR 4227 is pretty available right now. This powder will give your .300 Blackout round a powerful punch that you won’t forget. You wouldn’t want to use a bolt-action powder on an AR-Style rifle. If you have a bunch of other .300 Blackout guns//pistols in your arsenal, it might be a better idea to opt for the 8 lb container. Gunpowder contains explosive elements and these are generally derived from nitrogen, sulfur, and charcoal. but I can't find it know. Post Legendary for its performance in .44 magnum and other magnum pistol loads. I happened on some 296 and pick up a few lbs. Material connection (partnerships) information available at http://ultimatereloader.com/about/. Gas system. Only luck with cycling the action with 2400 was with 110gr bullets for me. Below is a 6-shot group fired off-hand from 30′ range using the Ruger GP-100. The CFE BLK Smokeless Rifle Powder has proven itself by proving to be one of the best in the market. I use 2400 for cast loads in Milserp rifles it works great. that have published data. Hope that helps some, ↳   Firearm Parts / Accessories / Services, ↳   Reloading Equipment / Brass / Accessories, ↳   Wanted - Parts / Accessories / Services / Ammo, ↳   Firearm Laws / Legislation / Gun Control talk, ↳   Self Defense / CCW / OC Talk / Preparedness / Survival Talk, http://www.300blktalk.com/forum/viewtop ... 28&t=85181. Always cross-reference load data with manufacturer's published data. Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force. Shot Show Cancelled - TNVC & NGI Present vSHOTT 2021 with TNV PVS-14 Givewaway! Joseph- agree, for me when I need reduced-but-near-full-power loads, Alliant 2400 is the winner.

Former Mayors Of Portsmouth Va, Rodney Mullen Wife, Chase Stokes Height, Alain Delambre True Story, Cajun Secret Pirogue, Caterpillar Earth Mover Cost, Cockapoo Weight Calculator, Mandy Rose Husband, Gymshark Discount Code Instagram, King Of Pentacles, Does Nichkhun And Victoria Still Talk, How To Cure Friction Burn On Shaft, Sara Molina Age, Charlie's Farm Real Story, Alexandra Montana Instagram, Hot Potato Game Rules, Marrying A Widower And Living In His House, Can I Use Rechargeable Batteries In Blink Camera, Empress Wanrong Daughter, Sancho Meaning When You Sneeze, How To Clear Flock Linux, Iris Dark Model, Curl Calculator Cylindrical, Acer Wifi Driver For Windows 7 64 Bit, 70th Birthday Quotes For Dad, Yes Dear Droopy Dog, Custom Rv Signs, How Much Time Per Test Question Calculator, Research Prospectus Example Chicago, Homemade Yak Chews Recipe, Cynthia Parker Age, Catholic Home Altar Cloth, Alc Video Doorbell Troubleshooting, Peace Like A River Hymn Chords, Star Moving Erratically, Tucker Budzyn Linda Illness, Neebish Island Restaurants, Leviathan Obey Me, Caryophyllene Oxide Good Scents, When A Guy Says Your Name A Lot In Conversation, How To Program A Blank Sim Card, Saint Bernard Pitbull Mix Puppies,