Dailybhaskar.com | Last Modified - Jan 21, 2014, 04:32 PM IST. Sunanda was earlier married to Sanjay Raina and later Sujit Menon, a businessman who died in a tragic accident. It is a case of sudden unnatural death," said a doctor at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), where the autopsy was done. New Delhi: It's official now. Later, Tharoor married Christa Giles, a Canadian diplomat working at the UN. Terms of Use These cookies are used to improve your experience and provide more personalized service to you. After spending a long married life, the couple parted ways. Shashi Tharoor's first wife was Tilottama Mukherji. In this case, Sreedharan Pillai’s claims about Tharoor’s second wife being a native of Adoor are false and malicious, says Tharoor. Privacy Policy. Later he married, Christa Giles, a Canadian diplomat who was working for the United Nations. On January 17, 52-year-old Sunanda was suspiciously found dead at The Leela Hotel in Chanakyapuri in New Delhi. Earlier, doctors who performed post-mortem Sunanda’s body found certain injury marks. After their divorce, Tharoor married Sunanda Pushkar in his ancestral home in Elavanchery village in Kerala's Palakkad district on August 22, 2010. Shashi Tharoor was first married to Tilottama Mukherjee, who was a professor of Humanities at the New York University. The couple always looked happy in all their photo shoots. Sunanda was earlier married to Sanjay Raina and later Sujit Menon, a businessman who died in a tragic accident. "Samples for toxicological analysis, which means ruling out any poison and pathology of the heart, has been preserved by us and it will be tested and analysed by us in the laboratory," said Dr Sudhir Kumar Gupta, head of the department of forensic medicine at the AIIMS. The mortal remains of Sunanda were consigned to flames in New Delhi on Saturday evening. "There were certain injury marks on her body. But neither BJP nor I wish to ask that question.”. Following his split with Tilottama, Tharoor married Christa Giles, a Canadian diplomat working at the United Nations in 2007. “I never revealed this before because I did not want to use such incidents as political tools,” added the BJP state president without mentioning Tharoor's name directly. Speaking during a Manorama event, Tharoor said, "The state president of the BJP, Sreedharan Pillai, went so far as to invent an imaginary marriage to an imaginary person whom I have never met from a place I have never been to with the name of a father-in-law or someone whom I have never come across and claimed that I had driven her to suicide.".

Lidl Party Food, Michigan Commercial Grow License 2020, Oakes Fegley Now, Neebish Island Restaurants, 1991 Nissan D21 Specs, Sonic Battle Skill Points Cheat, Lear 25 Fuel Burn, Ace Gangster Unblocked Games For Peasants, 18x Contract 2020, Bluegill For Sale Michigan, Lecrae Wife 2020, 21 Bridges Screenplay Pdf, Que Sont Devenus Les Acteurs De Cosmos 1999, G3 Seekr Vs Roamr, Super Metroid Sprites, Nitto Nt01 Vs R888r, Pimp C Car Collection, Tanner Cline Net Worth, Cody Joe Scheck, Kiowa Origin Story, Agora Full Movie English Subtitles Watch Online, Why Did Mike Erwin Leave Everwood, Amish Sheds Erie Pa, Sunmi Name Meaning, Mary Berry Caramel Sauce, Zombie Apocalypse Persuasive Essay, 1910 Motorcycle Replica, Sam Reich Net Worth, Ps4 Warzone Framerate, Funny Orc Names, What Happened To Jevvels Twitch, Pokemon Map Creator, Linux Centos 7z, Paranormal State: Poison Spring Walkthrough, Hgh Before And After Skin, How To Program A Blank Sim Card, N2o4 Bond Angle, Mokave Jag Cat For Sale, Babla Kanchan Mp3 Song, Rock And Roll Mcdonalds Earrape Roblox Id, Ben Aronoff Wife, Intel Chipset Comparison Chart, Who Raised Snow Lopes, Craigslist Medford Oregon House Rentals, What To Say When Someone Ask Why You Care About Them, The Rock Tequila Canada, L'unione Sarda Di Oggi Pagina Dei Necrologi, Corinne Grant Husband, Who Raised Snow Lopes, Idara Victor Married, Xxv Xxiv 2020 Com Mp3, Is Justify Still Alive, Riverdale Restaurant Pasadena Md, Nancy Haberman Kushner, Dominic Phuwasawat Chakrabongse, Lidl Flour Price Uk, James Monsees Bio, Larry June Trap Larry Zip, As The Gods Will Ending Explained, House Rules Hooked Tv Cast,