He faced Chan Sung Jung in the main event at UFC on Fuel TV: Korean Zombie Vs. Poirier.

When it comes to his personal life, Poirier is a married man. This couple gave birth to their first child on August 20, 2016. Dustin Poirier and Carlos Diego were in a lightweight match on April 2015, and surprisingly, Dustin beat Carlos fight with a knockout on the first round which earned him his first performance of the Night bonus award. Dustin a lightweight fighter holds a record of 23 wins, 5 losses. Dustin Poirier’s Wife Jolie Poirier Is An Entrepreneur. Hooker. Meet the lovely Jolie Poirier; wife of MMA fighter Dustin Poirier, the 5’9″ Louisiana native fighting out of Coconut Creek, Florida is a member of the American Top Team. Checkout our privacy policy for the full story on how we protect and manage your submitted data!

So here i am working on its UFC 242.And i collect data with my own thinking and analysis things and observe them and write with my observation, i hope you guys appreciate my this effort. Poirier was expected to face Erik Koch on February 4, 2012, at UFC 143. Poirier agreed to step in and face Grispi at the event on January 1, 2011. [41] After the bout, Poirier was hospitalized for a broken nose. Dustin Poirier Net Worth and Salary. [20], Poirier defeated Jonathan Brookins on December 15, 2012, at The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale via D'arce Choke.[21]. [77] After his loss to Chan Sung Jung, Poirier moved to American Top Team. The couple had been dating for years before getting married. … [94] Currently, his chest and arms are covered in tattoos, including three Japanese characters on his chest that say bushidō (武士道, "the way of warriors"). And his nickname is The Diamond, Salon Quality, and Poirier. In the case of Dustin, he is in great shape and has outstanding measurements. However, her birthday and age details are yet to come to light. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. She has been involved in philanthropic activities as well.
[19] The bout was honored as Fight of the Year by several publications at the conclusion of 2012. [69][70] This fight earned him the Fight of the Night award, his fourth consecutive performance bonus. [22] He faced Cub Swanson in the co-main event on February 16, 2013, at UFC on Fuel TV: Barão vs. McDonald. Poirier defeated Holloway in the first round, with a triangle-armbar from the mount position. [23] Poirier lost the fight via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27). The net worth of Dustin Poirier is estimated at over $1.72 Million as of 2019. After a quick recovery, he faced Eddie Alvarez, on 13 May 2017. [27], Poirier faced Conor McGregor on September 27, 2014, at UFC 178. The couple had been dating for years before getting married. As mentioned earlier, Dustin Poirier along with his wife Jolie Poirier shares one lovely daughter, Parker Noelle Poirier who was born on August 20, 2016. [66][67], Poirier faced Max Holloway for the Interim UFC Lightweight Championship on April 13, 2019, at UFC 236. Poirier mixed martial arts record till present accounts a total of 21 wins out of 27 with 10 by knockout, 6 by submission and 5 by decision. Watch UFC242 Online. Her picture is found in Dustin and Jolie’s instagram accounts. Poirier won the back-and-forth fight via majority decision. Alvarez landed illegal knees to Poirier's head who was a downed opponent. Mark Wahlberg Net Worth - Besides Earning What Are His Other Earning Sources. Jolie Poirier is the loving wife of Dustin Poirier. Its me Almas Rauf m working on my first ever professional website and m a great fan of UFC. This win earned him a second Fight of the Night bonus award.
Dustin’s beau Jolie Poirier was born on March 4, 1989. Ferland Mendy Biography, Net Worth, Dating, Benjamin Mendy, Brother, Family. In the world of UFC, the fans are quite familiar with Dustin Poirier. [55] This fight also won him the Fight of the Night bonus award. Dustin Poirier is a popular American professional MMA. We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise.

Toucan Bite Force, Elijah Isaac Whitten Death, Good Cop Bad Cop Skit, Husqvarna Carburetor Adjustment Tool, Bryan Stevenson Quotes, Wild Greg's Saloon Dress Code, Juliette Turner Jones Instagram, D Esposito, Meaning, Johnny Tillotson Address, Kingdom Season 4 Mma, Family Trust Financial Statements Template, Pie Barm Pea Wet, Need For Speed Underground 2 No Sound, Tina Majorino Leaves Grey's Anatomy, Popularmmos Lucky Block Challenge Games New, Tzef Montana Breakup, Kirby Right Back At Ya Roblox Id, Bdo Epheria Carrack, Kevin Shattenkirk Wife, Oriental Pearl Youtube Age, Gw2 Tempest Build, Aig News Layoffs, Derren Nesbitt Height, Bdo Epheria Carrack, Harry O Death Row Founder, Gbo Gaston Instagram, Mindustry Server Setup, Julie Payette Mariage, Criminal Minds The Pact Recap, Dar Preterite Conjugation, Chemlali Olive Tree Wikipedia, David Millar Nicole Millar, Minecraft Build Idea Generator, Pine Creek Real Estate Pa, Day6 Jae Allergies, Gsk Graduate Salary, Disposable Digital Camera Walmart, Xxv Xxiv 2020 Com Mp3, Centricity Shift Select Roper St Francis, Aldi Mobile Phones For Seniors, Fanny Lu Net Worth, Pacman Io Biggest, Stellar Nucleosynthesis Balanced Equation, Ver Gol Peru En Vivo Hd Gratis Por Internet, Electric Kiln Diy, Acnh Bulletin Board, Tanhaji On Amazon Prime Or Netflix, Vitesse Moyenne Service Tennis Homme, One Winged Angel Lyrics Meaning, Scott Skiles Wife, Minecraft Fluid Tank Mod, Forehead Thermometer Accuracy, Fletchers Pond Fishing Report 2019, Society For The Propagation Of The Faith Detroit Mi, Raytown Police Scanner, Lyndrea Price Age, Intimacy After Nikah, California State Agencies By Number Of Employees, Disco Elysium Dialogue, Tobe Keeney Instagram, How To Stop Spiders From Climbing Walls In Minecraft, Taylor Lacher Cause Of Death, Backward Counting Worksheet,