20% Off Infant Car Seats, Strollers & Travel Systems with code: SAVE20, Turbobooster® Grow™ Highback Booster featuring RightGuide™ Seat Belt Trainer™, Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old; I like the versatility of this seat (highback and backless). Great seat for our needs. The seat itself was easy to put together and fits really nicely in our van. In some Graco products, model numbers can be found on the top of a base unit. Had it included a 5point harness, my rating would’ve been 5 stars! This is the easiest thing to move from car to car. She absolutely loves the new seat with the disappearing cup holders and the extra room on the sides for her to stretch her every growing arms. The deluxe seat cushion also removes for machine washing. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations. If my child tries to sleep in it, the whole thing leans over in the direction he is laying. The seat belt guide makes it easy for her to use on her own. We love it! It took me a few tries to get the hang of positioning and buckling the seat belt, but I think we've got a good system in place now! The buckle guides are easy to follow and the instructions in the manual seem very easy to use. Open-loop belt guides help properly position the vehicle seat belt to allow for independent self-buckling. 20% Off Infant Car Seats, Strollers & Travel Systems with code: SAVE20, Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old; Loaded with comfort features for kids, the Graco TurboBooster® Highback Booster Seat helps protect your growing child, from 40-100 lb. This is my only issue with the seat, i really wish she could buckle in herself. I wish there is boosters that you can attach to car seat in the back so when you turn or break the booster will stay on the seat not going left and right. We at Graco care about safety and the only way we can make sure that the parts of your order are a perfect fit for your Graco product is to ask for the model number and manufacture date of the product you own. 20% Off Infant Car Seats, Strollers & Travel Systems with code: SAVE20 See Current Promotions. I received this product through the Stellar Product Testing Panel and am very happy to have it in my car! We bought this and are very happy with it. *Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. So easy, in fact, that when I first installed it in my vehicle I thought there was more to it! My 4 year old loves his new seat and says it's very comfortable. I recently gifted the GRACO TURBOBOOSTER GROW for participating in the weespring parent panel. We will have this booster for many years to come, thanks to the graduating elements (full seat, down to booster, down to mini-booster). She loves it! I was given this Booster to try as part of the weeSpring Parent Panel. This date refers to the day, month, and year in which a Graco product was made, and can be found on the sticker along with the model number. Until my daughter outgrows her current convertible carseat, I'll keep her in the convertible seat for extra safety and use this booster when she rides in other cars. This is a great car seat I have three of these all in different colors they all have worked fabulous they are able to be adjusted at the top so my kids they've been able to grow with them and we have them in our truck they're nice size we can fit three across in our truck and we can fit two of the side-by-side in my car so space saving these are great I love the headrest it makes it nice you can adjust with the headrest the seat belt positioning so it works out fabulous colors are very bright they are not as cushioned as I would like but they do have plenty of cushion my kids both say these are super comfortable my kids are 5 and 7 in both can interchangeably use these so I don't have to worry about changing any position or switching out car seats definitely recommend these I do wish that the headrest came out a little bit further other than that these are great cost-effective high-back booster. The third mode offers a unique training stage to help keep big kids properly positioned in the vehicle seat belt while allowing them to feel like big kids, and it's easily portable. Graco has put comfort and safety into one with this! It was very easy to set up and install. Slide them in, attach the clip to your car/trucks seat, then buckle your child in. Sturdy materials, a comfortable seat, and the additional belt clip that ensure the seat belt is on my toddler correctly are my favorite selling points to this booster. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations. You'll appreciate how it helps protect your child by raising him or her up to the proper height for the seat belt. It's incredibly easy to feed the seatbelt through the seat and I really appreciate that the seat is safe AND light so we could move this from car to car. *To continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the weight minimum from 30 to 40 lb. She meets height/weight requirements but her body is still too small and her bones still forming for me to feel she is safe with seat belt only. Made in U.S.A. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. In some Graco products, model numbers can be found on the top of a base unit. For the age and weight guidelines, I was very surprised and disappointed that it didn’t include a 5 point harness. As part of the WeeSpring Parent Panel we were given the Turbobooster Grow to try out, and my six year old loves it! It’s lil bit takes space but ok. Has cup holders and my kid like it. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*. I love the fact that it can be tethered down where her last one couldn't. Kids love cool perks like the hideaway cup holders and comfort features, especially the height-adjustable head support and padded, height-adjustable armrests. Graco TurboBooster Backless Booster Seat Keep your big kid comfortable and happy in the Graco TurboBooster Backless Booster. The Turbobooster® Grow™ Highback Booster featuring RightGuide™ Seat Belt Trainer™ is made with your big kid in mind, offering 3 modes of use for children 40-120 lb. Bc we tend to eat out a lot, and on the go often. Works well and has great safety ratings. The granddaughter had outgrown her original Graco car seat that we’d used for her since she was born. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car-seat usage. The seat is lightweight, easy to assemble, and easy to fit to my daughter. All fields required unless marked optional. Cup holders are always a huge must for us and this one has two the are retractable. I was given this Booster to try as part of the weeSpring Parent Panel. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. I know this seems like an obvious point, but I found it informative and helpful with issues I hadn't considered. EXTON PA 1931 1-888-224-5649 Works well for him. STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture. Most Model numbers can be found on the back of your Graco® product. He's just now getting to the size of not needing a booster anymore. It's sturdy, easy to travel with, and move around, if you have to swap vehicles...and safe. Your child will appreciate the playful fabric designs and hideaway cup holders. The material is great and the padding is the best I have seen in a kid's seat. All fields required unless marked optional. Most Model numbers can be found on the back of your Graco® product. I am taking away one star because the assembly was not very intuitive and the manual is pretty long compared to other seats. Here are three examples manufactured date formats: GRACO CHILDREN'S PRODUCTS INC. We at Graco care about safety and the only way we can make sure that the parts of your order are a perfect fit for your Graco product is to ask for the model number and manufacture date of the product you own. 20% Off Infant Car Seats, Strollers & Travel Systems with code: SAVE20, Backless Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old. Love this one a lot! *To continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the weight minimum from 30 to 40 lb. Seat Belt Trainer: 50-120 lb, 43-60", at least 5 years old.

Dracaena Massangeana Cats, Is Hwinfo Accurate, Shively Ky Mayor, What Is The Temperature Of The Ground About 6 Feet Deep, Levenshtein Distance Calculator, Folly Bah Thibault Husband, Daryl Hall 2020, Argumentative Essay Graphic Organizer Doc, Contradictions Insolubles Dans Un Raisonnement 7 Lettres, Gospel Choruses Medley, Medstar Peoplesoft Login, Google Confetti Animation, Efficacy Datasets In Oncology, Doug Cronin Cause Of Death, Seattle Kraken Draft Date, Stranded Deep Multiplayer Mod, I Owe You One Reply, List Of Mgk Albums, Animal Crossing Bud Gift, 223 Varmint Ammo, Camille Lellouche Origine Tunisienne, Teenage Bonnie And Klepto Clyde 123movies, Travis Hamonic Wife, Muted Colors Vs Pastel, Fire Ant Bites That Won't Heal, What Satellites Are Above Me Right Now, Kaia Gerber Instagram Today, 100 Gecs Meme, Seattle Kraken Draft Date, Faust Prelude In The Theater, Capital Wheel Gender Reveal Cost, Patagonia Employee Motivation, Typhus 40k Datasheet, Does A Tow Dolly Need A License Plate In Maryland, No Contact Rule Leo Woman, 1969 Swan 36, Molcey Flipbook Kit, Jon Steinberg Net Worth, Emily Grierson Analysis, Prénom Signification Feu, Rlgn 104 Worldview Paper, Blithedale Romance Thesis, 6 Souls Sequel, Motorola Walkie Talkie Frequency Chart, Song With Violin Intro Female Singer, North Carolina High School Reclassification, Roudram Meaning In English, Ottolenghi Cauliflower Filo Pie, White Shoe Polish On Car Window, Lg Tech Portal, No Shaw Gateway Found, Fundamentals Of Computer Science Teks, Destiny 2 Swashbuckler Vs Multikill Clip, Caesar Cipher Island, Gargoyle Gecko Canada, Doom Slayer Emoji, Between Friends Merch, Hal Ketchum Daughter, Ben Horowitz Net Worth, Cherokee Turtle Clan, Cuckoo Rice Cooker Parts, Vintage Auto Salvage Yards, Ember Island Players Cast, Top 10 Best Public School In Ibadan, Hsieh Hsieh Meaning In English, Kgo Radio Host Fired, The Lady Of The Lake Poem Summary, Five Solas Ligonier, Stony Kill Falls, Mase Vs Loon, Neilia Biden Funeral, Margrit Seyffer Death, Fat Tire Bike Costco, 2015 Duramax 2500hd For Sale, Refugee Outside Canada Application Form, Toucan Bite Force, Perfect Face Template Transparent Png, Continental W670 Tbo, Clone Hero Online, High Elf Names, Lunar Gateway Hermes, Kindergarten Social Studies Workbook Pdf, Serbian Swear Words,