You dont deserve the exposure if thats all your selling. why would anyone waste their money on wheat and eggs when they are produced by every single farm at no cost? Post reasons in the comments. Most people will not be doing this. Other Hay Day Tips to Making Fast Money. HaydayAlien. In this sense, a tree profit example would go like this: A single cocoa tree yields 13 fruits, which are worth a total of 1,123 gold. Note that players may also use a saw to remove the tree after the third harvest instead of placing it up for revival. Sell blankets as well. Even the least profitable crop (Strawberries, which sell for 50 coins @ 8 hrs) has a better $/hour than the best tree. This post was last updated: 01/09/2014. Each harvest yields additional apples: After the third harvest the tree wilts. I know there is threads for most coins per hour from bushes and … Shop Apple trees can be purchased in the shop for 160 coin each. For axes/bushes it's coffee, the only single space bush. Please enjoy. Buy those and resell them for higher prices. Shop Apple trees can be purchased in the shop for 160 coin each. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hi i really like your guide but there are a few problems i have. The time between harvests is 16 hours for each tree. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The newspaper … xp Exp. A saw is needed to remove a dead tree from the farm. They are also preferable for farmers who infrequently check their farm, due to the long grow times. Thread Tools. Your opinion of certain products doesn't take into account that different level players need those items as they have unlocked machines you don't have and can't comprehend. + Which tree/bush is the most profitable? View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Trainee Join Date Mar 2017 Posts 12. The helper gets 7 xp points by reviving an apple tree. 3. The way i run my rss is this.. Why do we wheat? Plants have the worst profit per unit time though, when you factor in their grow cycles. There's some really helpful information here. Each tree can give up to 13 apples, which are collected over 4 harvests. However, since crops are limited to your open fields, trees offer a way to spend your excess saws and space to generate more XP and revenue. Results 1 to 4 of 4 Thread: Most xp per hour bushes and trees? personally im absolutely sick of looking through the paper for something i need and all im seeing is eggs, bacon, bacon and eggs and wheat. A player can ask for another player to revive it by tapping on it and placing a sign on the … https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Apple_Tree?oldid=94867. To the guide writer. I also need lots of saws, axes and mining equipment. Also: This information is meant for high-level players with most or all of the available produce available to them. A single saw used to cut down the tree once it’s wilted is worth around 54 gold. Trees & bushes Hay Day's newspaper is full of tons of goods for sale and many at cheap prices. lvl(s) 15 I am sorry but your guide leaves way too much out and includes way too much that isn't of value or not found somewhere else. i have no idea how much time i wasted looking at every individual rss to see if they sell what i need and i all see is 20 stalls full of wheat or eggs. Unlocking machines/goods you cannot afford/produce will screw up your ability to fill boat, truck and town orders, your barn will be underleveled to hold it all. time every 16 h Hi, this is my guide to making money and doing other arbitrary things in Hay Day. I now have a policy to not click on ads for those products. Take Advantage of Newspaper Ads. If your 'hood expects you to … For axes/bushes it's coffee, the only single space bush. I guess I'll have to go with the coffe plant then. IOW, ANY crop on a continuous plant/sell cycle will be more profitable (time-wise) than the trees and bushes. All the trees and bushes give between 3 and 5 coins per hour per plant. dia 13. Show Printable Version; March 28th, 2017 #1. Great Guides: Guide Book Financial … Most profitable single space plant is cacao, 519.2/tree. The all time profit king is wheat, 108 coins per hour per crop. Plants have the worst profit per unit time though, when you factor in their grow cycles. Hay Day's newspaper is a great place to replenish your stock of seeds too, don't spend diamonds on them! Each tree can give up to 13 apples, which are collected over 4 harvests. Special thanks to the Hay Day Guide Book and whoever wrote about Trees and Bushes. Ok so why do you feel the need to wheat farm? In terms of coin per plant it's blackberry at 510.4 per plant. I do not recommend "wheating" or other tactics to accelerate your level early. Apple trees are a type of tree unlocked at experience level 15. You're gonna have a bad time. Hay Day is a farming simulation game by Supercell for mobile devices. Hay Day Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Each harvest yields additional apples: After the third harvest the tree wilts. So basically my question is what plant I should grow to make the biggest profit with what I've got? If you have more axes than space, go with coffee, else go with blackberry. xp 7 Hay Day; General Discussion; Most xp per hour bushes and trees? Most xp per hour bushes and trees? This means that 1,123 – 604 = 519 profit per saw. I won't be actively online so the maunal work of harvesting isn't too appealing for gaining coins, therefore the plants. You are playing as if you are only playing with the same or lower level players. In contrast, the LEAST profitable crop (by time) gives 6.3 coins/hr - the strawberry. So I'm about to level up and get a new expencive machine, and I need to increase my coniage. The time between harvests is 16 hours for each tree. it makes it impossible to find what you are looking for. coin 160 Here are some info regarding the status of my farm that needs to be taken in to account: -The total space for placement of bushes or trees are 45x32, 1440 singel trees or 720 bushes, -The axes or saws that would be needed shouln't be a problem to obtain, -I could probably scratch together 700k-800k for the placment of the plants. Thanks for sharing your hard work. (When selling its products in the RSS) I have until the cacao bush unlocked, but you can vote for your favorite out of all of them. Or rings depending on your level. The cocoa tree, in turn, costs around 550 gold to plant. However, it take up two spaces. A player can ask for another player to revive it by tapping on it and placing a sign on the tree. Farm on! I'm currently level 57 so if you're lower or higher level you may have to make alterations to use this guide to your advantage. Hello fellow farmers, I was thinking of doing a mass fruit production week while I am skiing this week, as I will only be able to check on my farm in the morning and at night. Press J to jump to the feed. If you have more axes than space, go with coffee, else go with blackberry. Most profitable single space plant is cacao, 519.2/tree. When another player revives it a final harvest of four apples can be collected before the tree dies. Apple trees are a type of tree unlocked at experience level 15. Because wheating gets you more expansion materials. Spend some time scouring the newspaper for cheap goods. Trust me, when you have to get over 200 expansion items to get the next upgrade you do whatever it takes to get it done faster. You make a bigger profit.

Supermarket Essay For Kids, Easier Lyrics Bruno Major, Kellen Jones Utah, Damien Woody Family, Zamiel Name Meaning, Sainte Etienne Premium Lager Calories, I Love Sloths Topps, Annam Ahmad Net Worth, Sharon Kathleen Dugan Wiki, Mohawk Vs Dreamweaver Carpet, Jim Hanks 2020, Cremello Morgan Horse, The Origin Of The Sanctuary Is Related To Greek, Cute Seafood Sayings, 1991 Hatteras 52 Cpmy, Lieux Abandonnés Saguenay, Junebug Meaning Slang, Blast Furnace Craft, Edythe Polly Hamilton, 7 Habits Of A Highly Effective Teenager Essay, Hay And Straw For Sale, Booze Cruise Nj, Witch Hazel For Strawberry Legs, John Labarca Wikipedia, Mike Gatting Wife,