Very enjoyable! Another reason is simply that the story of Troy is such a powerful one that I am compelled to keep coming back to it. I enjoyed listening to the story but it didn’t tell about who won the war/fight. Thanks Bertie for suggesting this story!! Oh, and my dad told me the trip was canceled. loved it i am now obsessed with greek mytholog, this was amazing and helpful for my essay, I love this myth! ttyl. Perhaps, though, the play's most significant duality appears in its ambiguous attitude towards religion, morality and evil. …love of, and eloped with, Helen, wife of Menelaus, the king of Sparta.…, …to carry off the child Helen. The climax is when the king wanted Helen back but they wouldn’t give her back… so it meant war. que nadri pasa el plantpondo semivlc i lofej ju todg hu fddant yolj! ?????????? I wonder how cool the war of the Trojans and Greeks went out!, I like the story it’s a bit boring and good by zeeshan, It had a little romance in there but that was amazing, People interested in history will only like it. April 15, 2020, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this story is very amazing and i like it so much. You can really see the story in your mind unfold. The story was interesting, but it is obvious that this is a adaption of the actual story. Hi Bertie . Thank you so much for retelling this myth! Suzy. I enjoyed the story because I really like Myths and Legends. Put Egypt mythology pleasesssss????????? Or Cleopatra i need more! Faustus's extreme, immature assault on literal representatives of Church authority may be a way for Marlowe to ridicule his more theologically extreme contemporaries. They would indeed, Eunice Li. Yes i did like the story because it was interesting because they where talking about queen’s and king’s and who was the most beautiful queen and who ever was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goody good, This is a awesome book, so amazing how this all happened. yourself more. I had the best time to watch the whole movie yesterday and found it to be a great story of Greek mythology. I approve most of the comments, but some just make no sense at all, or are just a tiny bit offensive, and as this is a kids’ site, we have to be ultra careful – so I don’t let those ones through. I think it is very interesting. MAKE A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The play then shifts from comedy back to tragedy in Scene 3, with further transitions to come. i enjoyed this story. I have to write a HUGE report and this really gives me nothing!! fab story but who is the author of the story. I am doing a project at school about Greek mythology and I pick Helen of troy this is prefect!!!!!!. Its really long, im glad that you can listen to it instead of reading it. THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD MYTH AND IT WAS REALLY COOL SO I CHOSE IT FOR MY HOMEWORK PROJECT THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. Talk about the war it would help a lot more. ????? I loved how dangerous it is. i love it tooit is so good to read.realy good. Readers and audiences must be aware of the significant differences between the two versions – and how those differences can affect attitudes toward the play. Su. By the way, my best friend Carla introduced me to this. great story and plus natasha you said some of the words wrong but other than that i loved it. Dis story was good and it was going good and fast. Im in 3rd grade but love reading so much and ever since my teacher read to us Percy Jackson, I read all of them plus the Heroes of Olympus plus The Trials of Apollo plus the Goddess Girls plus Heroes in Training plus all the Kane Chronicles plus all the extra Percy Jackson Greek Gods and Percy Jackson Greek Heroes and the Percy Jackson meets Carter Kane and Annebeth Chase meets Sade Kane. I haven’t had love in my life for sooooooooooooo loooooooooong:):D, I love the story! goddesses fight over an apple, seriously? Dear Bernie and Natasha You must believe me when I say that you are quite mistaken. SoOoo…… Unfortunately Helen is already married to Menelaus, king of Sparta. I loved this story. Does the story Troy include everything (the apple, Helen, the horse)? 4. I love this book!!!!!!!!! . Thanks a lot for your stories! anybody could read this and learn the Myth its such a amazing learning process for people like me!

Oli Spanish Slang, Makita 18v Batteri 9ah, Broad Institute Research Associate, Michael W Ford Books Pdf, 1966 Barracuda Hood, Rs3 Farming Guide, Triton College Police Department, Corruption In Sports Essay, Oli Spanish Slang, 180 Days Of Reading 7th Grade Pdf, Carlton Leach Daughters, How Many Times Repeated Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin In Quran, Texas News Headlines Coronavirus, Ben Browder Son, Mytxcar Vehicle Inspection History, Brooklyn Johnny Age, Brandon Beck Age, René Chateaubriand Analyse, He Lives Hymn Pdf, Alxemy Primary Games, List Of Mgk Albums, 1974 Chevelle Laguna S3 For Sale, Jiang Yanli Wedding, Buttery Chardonnay Costco, Youtube Série Turque En Arabe à Regarder Gratuit, Deneb Star Life Cycle, Ruffhouse Kennels Canada, Benq Gl2480 Best Settings, Accelerando Music Examples, Husky 12 Weeks Old, Pan Book Of Horror Stories Collection, K Pattern Paver Calculator, Nj Department Of Labor Phone Number, Ernest Garcia Ii House, Ateez My Way Lyrics English, The Art Of Living Epictetus Pdf, Fastest 100m Special Olympics, Bethesda Net Worth, Victoria 2 Hpm Province Id, Rust C4 Calculator, College Essay About Special Needs, Goldendoodle For Sale Nc, Phoef Sutton Net Worth, Snow White Analysis Essays, Aboriginal Creation Story, Pen15 Script Pdf, Tesla Employee Salary, Goliath Grouper Vs Great White Shark, Kings Highway Song, Bo Buchanan Survivor, What Visibility Should Scrum Masters Provide During The Agile Release Train Sync?, Burn My Dread Lyrics, Puppies For Sale Lansing Mi, Conceptual Metaphor List, Don Sherman Painter, Lgbt Kdrama On Netflix, Jameson Jello Shots, Io Shirai Theme, Dirt Shark Gear,