“Life is a gift….. Have fun and crush it this week!” – Inky Johnson, 16. Become a champion for life. However, due to an injury, his football career ended since his right arm was completely paralyzed. Inkspirations. – Inky Johnson, 15. Don’t quit. He had surgery later that year at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. Check out the Inky Johnson Motivational Video: 35 Effort Quotes to Inspire You to Work Harder. Believe in it, and go get it.” – Inky Johnson. 3. – Inky Johnson, 20. After this, he went on to pursue the study of psychology. Will you stay true to what you said you were going to do? Copyright © 2017 Motivirus.com. Play the hand you’re dealt like it’s the one you’ve always wanted. Talk to a counselor online, anytime. It’s not where you’re trying to go in life that is the problem…..it’s what are you willing to leave behind in order to get there. The season started off great, but during the second game of the season tragedy struck. Tennessee only went 5-6 and 3-5 in the SEC, which kept them out of a bowl game for the first time since 1988. “One of the greatest pieces of advice that my mother gave me was this: ‘Son, whatever you start, you make sure you finish'”, “And the problem with the world today is people get involved in things and if they don’t like a certain person, or if they don’t like the process, or if it’s not what they thought it was, they quit. “The ability to learn is a gift, even when pain is our teacher.” – Inky Johnson, 14. – Inky Johnson. Inky Johnson talks about meeting his father for the first time, and learning important lessons from him on finding the inner drive that will power you through tough times. The longer it takes to happen, the more you’ll appreciate it when it finally does. – Inky Johnson, 21. People get upset not because of the adversity they face, but because their adversity reveals who they really are. From an early age, Inky knew he wanted to make it to the NFL, so he worked tirelessly to turn his dream into a reality and take care of his mother. Embrace it, respect it, and trust it. When Inky woke up his teammates urged him to get up and keep playing. A former college player and small college coach, Doug now serves as the head coach at Comstock Park HS (MI). We’re given mountains to overcome and then we have to help other people overcome their mountains by guiding them by sharing our experiences. “See something. RELATED: Maurice Clarett: From Football Player to Prisoner to Motivational Speaker. – Inky Johnson September 9, 2006. ... and what i mean about the process is that the process saved my life you see my mother had me when she was 15 years old right Inky Johnson. Throughout all his hardships during his path to the NFL, not once did Inky cheat himself. – Inky Johnson, 7. “People get upset not because of the adversity they face, but because their adversity reveals who they really are.” – Inky Johnson, 13. Expectations should never exceed your effort. – Inky Johnson. Show up. See something. What they don’t understand about quitting is that quitting is a habit that doesn’t just effect you…later on in life when you get a wife, and you get some kids and you’ve got a family, it’s going to come back to haunt you, and it will one day affect them.”, “That is why I tell you that the process is more important than the product. The way he did not lose hope after his arm injury is really commendable. After he suffered a horrific injury that ended his college career, Johnson became a motivational speaker and now tries to make the most of life. Inky Johnson grew up in a rough part of Atlanta with drug dealers and gang members on every corner. Don’t quit. “See something. “It’s not where you’re trying to go in life that is the problem…..it’s what are you willing to leave behind in order to get there.” – Inky Johnson. I founded Habit Stacker and dedicated my life to helping people to succeed through their habits. – Inky Johnson, A post shared by Inky Johnson (@inkyjohnsonmotivate) on Sep 2, 2020 at 1:49pm PDT. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. – Inky Johnson, 10. 5. Be like Inky.” – Inky Johnson, 8. Inky Johnson’s Arm Injury Crushed His Football Career. __CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"f1c04":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default Palette","value":{"colors":{"f1c04":{"val":"rgb(19, 114, 211)","hsl":{"h":210,"s":0.83,"l":0.45}}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"f1c04":{"val":"rgb(19, 114, 211)","hsl":{"h":210,"s":0.83,"l":0.45}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__, __CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"62516":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default Palette","value":{"colors":{"62516":{"val":"rgb(9, 10, 9)"}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__, 10 Best Books to Read When You Want to Quit, 10 Motivational Books To Get Your Day Started, 21 Motivational Inky Johnson Quotes That Will Inspire You, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ImdiQMyUQ&t=1s, 34 Inspirational Kingdom Hearts Quotes About Love And Friendship, Michael Blackson Net Worth and Key Habits, 49 Awesome Nurse Quotes Full Of Care And Love, What is Selective Attention? The process is more important than the product. He attends everything from college football team meetings to banquets and talks about how to overcome obstacles. “It’s about persevering, but also paying it forward for the next person. Inky Johnson was a rising and impactful defensive player at a college football powerhouse. The process is more important than the product. – Inky Johnson, 4. My goal is to help and inspire people to become better. Ian founded Habit Stacker and dedicated his life to helping people to develop winning habits. All Rights Reserved. Instead of making excuses and quitting on his dreams after his injury, he saw this as the perfect opportunity to become a blessing in other people’s lives. After he suffered a horrific injury that ended his college career, Johnson became a motivational speaker and now tries to make the most of life. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. INKY JOHNSON stop playing football and inspirit young generation about the process of life, not about product. Johnson gives back to the world on a YouTube channel, his Twitter account, and other social media platforms. “Someday you will look back and understand why it all happened the way it did.” – Inky Johnson. His football career ended in 2006 at the University of Tennessee with an injury that permanently paralyzed his right arm. It is life compressed, and it can teach players, coaches, and even fans many of the same life lessons on an accelerated schedule. He attended one of the lowest performing public schools in the entire state of Georgia. Believe in it, and go get it. 1. A year later, Johnson registered 10 tackles and an interception through the season’s first two games. Inky Johnson was a rising and impactful defensive player at a college football powerhouse. “It is life compressed, and it can teach players, coaches, and even fans many of the same life lessons on an accelerated schedule.” – Inky Johnson, 9. It was then, while still unable to move, that Inky uttered two words for the first and only time in his life. I have helped over 5,000 people…READ MORE. Inky Johnson grew up in a rough part of Atlanta with drug dealers and gang members on every corner. Inquoris "Inky" Johnson (born February 12, 1986) is an American motivational speaker and former college football player. I'm Nikos Alepidis, blogger at motivirus. The next time you’re struggling with something and thinking of quitting, remember that the process is more important than the product. 1. I'm passioned for all things related to motivation & personal development. Here are some of the best Inky Johnson quotes to help you feel motivated in every life situation. For Inky Johnson, though, the game changed everything. Try to be better than the person you were yesterday. All he had to do to become a multi-millionaire was finish the next 10 football games and he would finally achieve his goal of making it to the NFL. – Inky Johnson, 12. While others around him were going to jail, and dropping out of high school, Inky had no intention of following in their footsteps. “Show up. Life is a gift….. Have fun and crush it this week! Inky Johnson had put in the work, embraced the process, and was on his way to being a top 30 pick in the NFL draft when a big collision during a game as a Vol derailed his career. He grew up in a two-bedroom apartment with 14 people and earned a chance to play at Tennessee.

Hamsa In Christianity, Small Group Communication Essay, Chrome Hydro Dip Film, Mountain Flow Water Filter Mf841, Golden Ratio In Trees, Zihale Masti Lyrics Meaning, Computer Science Textbook Pdf Igcse, Asteroid Synastry Calculator, Prn Number Nz, Stephen Silvagni House, Taurus 692 Upgrades, Hook For Marriage Essay, Dolittle 2020 Online, Shyre Aquino Biography, Deterministic Finite Automata Java, Side Effects Of Chayote, Maureen Brady Ctm, Worst Shark Movies On Netflix, 1936 Wheat Penny, Titania Extreme Macro, Mastiff Collie Mix, Mini Commando 2, Tappan Lake Real Estate, Where The Truth Lies Watch Online 123, Noma Air Conditioner Manual, Chris Broad And Sharla Together, Who Is The Voice Of Siriusxm Yacht Rock Radio, Kaulig Racing Address, Bullywug Croaker 5e, Rocket League Paladin, N2o4 Bond Angle, Derek Yu Net Worth, Mercedes S550 Interior, Derek Yu Net Worth, Growing Up In Haiti Essay, Pomsky Breeders Ohio, Starbucks Code Of Ethics, Squirrel Pick Up Lines, Sound Of Moan, Chris Carter Kara Death, Angel Mccoughtry Net Worth, 2005 Isuzu Npr Losing Power, Compteur De Syllabes, Brittany Daniel 2020, Scooby Doo Huh Sound, Sonic Vs Flash, Ateez My Way Lyrics English, That Boy Sus Song, Scott Pelley Salary, Asmodeus Altar Rlcraft, Agnico Eagle Salary, Jeppesen Turbulence Map Usa, Frase De Francisco I Madero, Socket Head Cap Screw Torque Chart, Mike Wooley Death, Practice Canasta Online, Sole Trader Governance, Seed Identification App, Cayman Eye Cream, 1995 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4 For Sale, Biblical Worldview Paper Educ 504, General Patton Chili Recipe, Wileyplus Accounting Answers Chapter 8, The Eight Chinese Drama Review, Manpower Onboarding Login, Happy Birthday To One Of The Realest Person I Know, 1995 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4 For Sale, Used 55 Chevy Doors, Minecraft Fluid Tank Mod, Sliding Peephole Door, Omid Tahvili Net Worth, Handout 19 1 Plastic Reconstructive Surgery Anatomy Review, Legendre Transformation Calculator, Allusions In A Raisin In The Sun Act 1 Scene 2, A L'aventure Full Movie, La Ilaha Illallah Wahdahu La Sharika Lahu Ahadan Samadan, Motorcycle Trader Canada, Garrett Reisman Underwater 2 Weeks, David Wilson Laguna Beach, Perkin Warbeck Dna, I Hate This Job For Real I Do Too, Gretchen Whitmer Richard Whitmer, Walmart Radio Frequency 2020, Stirling Castle Wedding Price, Worm Si Crossover Fanfiction, Gwe23gynfs Vs Pwe23kynfs, Funky Monkey Game Barrels, Liberty Flagpole Discount Code, Chris Twitter Mrbeast,