Being immersed in a drawing is a wonderful place to be. I hope you enjoy my backyard paintings!

I've been loving doing these drawings.

I'm Kristen, an artist and gardener, obsessed with painting all the plants in my backyard! Golden Hour Bag. Whether it's a perfect petal, a crumbling leaf, or a humble green bean dangling on a vine, it all fascinates me. It was amazing to have my work juried by gallery owners, artists and art teachers and to be included in this wonderful show that celebrates art and artists from Vancouver Island. The post I wrote about it last fall is. It doesn't seem that long ago that I picked up that leaf off my front yard lawn thinking it looked interesting and brought it into the house. Tumbleweed Bag.

Sunday Market Bag. I picked up my pencils a few weeks ago and it seems that I can't put them down!
View all 4 products Sign up and save.

The painting that was accepted was my large chestnut tree leaf entitled "It was time to let go".

Perhaps it's the summer weather that also makes me want to keep things light and simple.

If you're in Victoria and shopping downtown, pop in and take a look at some art. There's such a variety of styles it makes for an interesting show.

I was so pleased that one of my paintings was accepted into the Sooke Fine Arts show this summer! Sign up and save Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a … Hey, I’m Kristin! Through my blog, I love sharing the good, the bad, the heartbreak, the milestones and all the joyful moments of each day. My inspiration comes from the plants I grow just outside my door in my backyard garden. It's so encouraging (and fun!)
So please check out my stuff there, and if you don't have accounts yourself, just click on the icons on my side bar and you can still see my Instagram and Facebook accounts. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.

You’ll find our home renovations, personal style, home and style tips and tricks and how to live life intentionally. Sometimes it's too nice of a place to be and little people start asking for food ;). I hope some of you had a chance to visit the show and take in all the great art from our Island. I'm part of a show going on downtown right now and wanted to let you know about it! to have my painting in a show and to share my art with more people.

It's just so darn quick and easy! It's a rhythm I can get into that's like weeding the garden, or going on a long hike - I'm in the present and I really can't (or don't want to) think of anything else. Kristin Made Bags Sold Out Bags.

Here it is hanging at the show, all lit up and labeled. Or you can click on these link: I hope you're enjoying your summer gardens! $34.00 View all. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything here on my blog for a few weeks, but I've been posting much more often on Instagram and Facebook. The. Picking Berries Bag.

$48.00 Sold Out Bags. The simplicity of pencil on paper is heavenly and I can focus on all the many tones of grey and feel quite relaxed.

Community Arts Council of Greater Victoria, https://www.instagram.com/kristenjohnsart/. I started this blog as a creative outlet to document the sweetest moments of our lives. $68.00 Sold Out Bags. My inspiration comes from the plants I grow just outside my door in my backyard garden. I'm Kristen, an artist and gardener, obsessed with painting all the plants in my backyard! Whether it's a perfect petal, a crumbling leaf, or a humble green bean dangling on a vine, it all fascinates me. 668.2k Followers, 256 Following, 932 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Kristin Johns (@kristinjohns) I hope you enjoy my backyard paintings! $48.00 Bags.

Harry Chapin Quotes, St Lorenz School Calendar, Linksys Wrt1900ac Setup As Access Point, Nra Knife Made In China, How To Get Swamp Fever Ark, Rêver De Planète Mars, Exterior Paint Colors 1920 Bungalow, Telesto Catalyst For Sale, Vistaprint Not Working Chrome, Sea Of Darkness, Breezeblocks Video Meaning, Victoria Alexander Congress, Benjamin Moore Dark Harbor Dupe, Alexandra Ford Husband, Gigantosaurus Season 2, Flamingo A Friend Coupon Code, Keeping Faith Episode 6 Recap, Lazy Emini Trader Reviews, Minecraft Furniture Nintendo Switch, Dave Matthews Band Live Show Archive, Shredded Tobacco Leaves Buy Online, Uss Otus Crew, Alberto Gonzales Net Worth, Oren Williams Age, Tom Keene Political Party, Illyrian Language Words, Nature Death Poems, Famous Ragtime Composers, Wifi Pods Rogers, Why Do Wasps Chase You, Does Autozone Accept Paypal, Que Sont Devenus Les Acteurs De Cosmos 1999, Granado Espada Best Characters, Mike Mccready House, Lyndon Rive Net Worth, Michelle Davidson Missing, 2021 Silverado Trail Boss, Assassin Roblox Script, Marte En Tauro, Ayo And Teo Age 2020, Trc Companies Wiki, Craig Gower Wife, Bromine Water Disney, Site Fees Towyn, Megan Alexander Age, Vega Model 170 Wood Lathe, Nia Dacosta Ethnicity,