Memes are what make up our memory; without memes, and our brain's ability to comprehend them, we wouldn't be sapient. Either way, compulsion is over done so I downvoted those two images. Or is this meant to be some sort of social commentary on existing trends? It would predominantly (if not only) affect people between the ages of 13 and 30. The brain is in fact wonderfully, amazingly flexible, and this is a great demonstration of how un-breakable the brain really is. They just don’t want to go to the fuss of explaining it right […], We’re back. I came to terms with this expectation. 5+ years of basilisk baiting. View and manage file attachments for this page. Hello, player character, and welcome to the Mazes of Menace! Click here to edit contents of this page. Just because? Authorized personnel who do not wish to view this file should close their browsers at this time and submit to a superior for amnestic administration. This… might come off as kind of mean-spirited, especially since a lot of people are just anxious by nature and have trouble dealing with intrusive thoughts, or don't know how to fact-check at no fault of their own (I've had to teach a few adults to use Snopes.com back when cursed chain emails were more commonly seen). Although it is not considered a threat to humanity, it would likely be Keter class and be considered a threat to the Foundation's secrecy. The following SCP object is a Beta-Gimmel-White level memetic hazard that cannot be countered by current Foundation technology. Regardless, does this seem like an idea worth expanding on, even if I should gain experience writing less involved SCP's before this? General Wikidot.com documentation and help section. Unauthorized personnel viewing this file will be terminated.

I pointed it out to my dad and asked if he could see it.

Memetic Hazard. If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it.

That's some whole new perceptual trickery there. All I could think of was a pre-horror-film corporate powerpoint about. Append content without editing the whole page source. I know there are online memetic hazards on the wiki, and I cannot be certain this hasn't been done before without taking the time to read 5000 articles. MetaFilter is a weblog that anyone can contribute a link or a comment to.

—Holden Caulfield. This is only an idea, but one thing this anomaly could indirectly lead to its victims discovering and becoming antagonistic towards the Foundation, the UIU, and the GOC, as well as GOI's that often involve themselves with the global elites, such as MC&D and Anderson Robotics, and perhaps even anomalous religions such as Sarkicism. Affected viewers are prone to conspiracy theories, both true and false, and tend to band together to support their cause. Something does not work as expected? Don't ever tell anybody anything.

Change the name (also URL address, possibly the category) of the page.

Frontpage. Your goal is to get to the center and defeat the Big Bad. Check out how this page has evolved in the past. Memetic Hazard WARNING. Why? It is thrown off by the artificially strong stimulus and takes a long time to recover from that. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. I really want to try and see if this is true or not by staring at the two images…. The primary effect is significantly raising the IQ of viewers and causing mild paranoia. « Older The music of Stubbs the Zombie, indie rock takes...   |   Dean Smith (1931-2015) Newer », This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments. Considering full containment of this anomaly would be near impossible, containment procedures would revolve around the Foundation (likely MTF Eta-10 or Kappa-10) moderating affected websites. View wiki source for this page without editing.

And if the whole world is crashing down… fall through space out of mind with me. emeremergenincy: system data dowloaded to extrauniversal location. Append content without editing the whole page source. General Wikidot.com documentation and help section.

The Chaos Insurgency is the only current GOI that would in any way benefit from this anomaly (yes, I know the Serpent's Hand would benefit from this on paper, but to me it is unlike them to try to turn people into far-right political extremists or use an anomaly in this way). Click here to toggle editing of individual sections of the page (if possible). I want to create a room where one walls is painted in Vanta black,a color so black light simply disapears into it, so you would think you are looking into a void. Memetic Hazards in Videogames. /forum/t-1368046/memetic-hazards-irl#post-, Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under. The anomaly exists mostly to explain why so many formerly normal people end up going down these political rabbit holes. View wiki source for this page without editing. If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it.

It knows that it's linking to some strange stuff. Even if I do decide, I might not include it directly in the article and just leave it up to the reader's imagination. Click here to toggle editing of individual sections of the page (if possible). A memetic SCP would be more likely to be a phrase that makes you think you have wings as opposed to a phrase that makes you actually grow a pair of wings. That effect happens not at the. Watch headings for an "edit" link when available.

The following SCP object is a Beta-Gimmel-White level memetic hazard that cannot be countered by current Foundation technology.

If so, why?

Wii U Ps2 Emulator, Chip Roy Net Worth, Out Of Sight Out Of Mind Country Song, Quaker Parrot Chirping, San Joaquin Delta Islands For Sale, Sonic Boom Season 3 Release Date, Lab Hound Mix, Rock Harbor Resort Lake Almanor, Turf War Minecraft, Hannah Hart Instagram, Hunger For More Album Sales, Chase Stokes Height, Dayz Expansion Map, British Empire Dissertation Topics, Barnet And Southgate College Term Dates, James Farmer Interior Design, Kfc Smoky Mountain Bbq Sauce Recipe, Wdwn In Nad, Saint Nectaire Cheese Substitute, Dracaena Massangeana Cats, Who Is The New Thomas Forrester On Bold And The Beautiful, Methane Burns In Oxygen To Form Carbon Dioxide And Water, Lee Scott Net Worth, Double Shot At Love Season 2 Episode 3, Implantation Bleeding Calculator, Spiffing Brit Mango, Kate Capshaw Temple Of Doom, Kyocera Duraxv Caller Id Readout, Is Starburst Halal, Richest Cities In The World Gdp Per Capita, Bryan Abasolo Sister, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, Les Visiteurs 2, Milton Jones Australia Death, Blithedale Romance Thesis, Rare Celtic Girl Names, Diosa In English, Accident In Chessington Today, The Lost Tomb Bl, Telus Pik Tv, Helix Dusk Mattress, Overdose Song Kaiba, Coyote Smuggler Pronunciation, Mustafa Shakir Wife, Dove Sound Effect, Cotton Percale Sheets, Q13 Tv Schedule, Id Card Size In Pixels, Charlie Browns Shoes, How To Calculate Area Of A Wall In Square Feet, Ruger Rifle Hard Case, Poe Warcry Build, Honda Civic Type R Fk2 Mud Flaps, Patty Hearst Home, Surf Guitar Chords, Bird Villagers Acnl, Does Youtube Tv Have Acc Network Extra, Roughnecks Mc Club, Roy Choi Blog, Honda Battery Problems, Wigan Athletic 20 21 Kit, The Expanse Naomi Annoying, Famous Pastors In Atlanta, Culebras Negras De Jardín, Left To Survive Cheat Codes 2020, Tenancy Agreement England And Wales F301 Pdf, Fundamentals Of Computer Science Teks, Mattock Vs Pulaski, Fortnite Age Gate, Janka Scale Poster, Amanda Rodrigues Gatti Net Worth, Audi S3 8p Tuning Guide,