This 1972 Porsche 914 is set up in a configuration that was designed by racer Richie Ginther for the American Road Race Championship in the early 1970s. Le due aziende, dunque, uniscono gli sforzi e si dividono i compiti: alla Porsche tocca il compito di progettare telaio e sospensioni, mentre la particolare linea bassa e aggressiva è firmata dalla Karmann. It come... 1970 Porsche 914-6This gorgeous 1970 Porsche 914-6 featured here with matching numbers (Certificate of Authenticity included) is available in Metallic Red with a beautiful black leatherette interio... 1973 Porsche 914This 1973 Porsche 914 is available in Grey Metallic with a black and grey interior. I put the pedal to the floor and felt a steady pressure as my back was gently pressed into my bucket seat. Videos, Press

We can help you get you behind the wheel of the car of your dreams - #dreamsdriven. Information, GCC Felt it was a perfect sports car. We liked the van and went back to Esmael's office to discuss what each of us needed to make a deal happen. Original complete tool kit. First let me say that I have purchased several vehicles over the past 50 years.

Porsche, dal canto suo, procede con una serie di affinamenti e migliorie affinché la sua piccola sportiva riesca comunque a fare numeri dignitosi in attesa che sia pronto un nuovo modello. L'azienda di Stoccarda, infatti, ha la necessità di sostituire l'anziana 912, variante economica della ben più blasonata 911; la casa produttrice del celebre Maggiolino è invece in cerca di un'auto in grado di rimpiazzare la Karmann Ghia, coupé-cabriolet di fascia media dotata di una linea molto affascinante. Manage my saved vehicles, {"global":{"iu":"18353239\/atx\/vehicle\/srp","ptnr":"","lng":"EN","grp":"CARS","scat":"nl","cid":"nl","azne":"ATLANTA_SE","dma":"ATLANTA","reg":"Atlanta - Southeast","st":"GA","zip":"30319","mke":"POR","series":"nl","mdl":"914","styr":"nl","eyr":"nl","fprc":"nl","tprc":"nl","prcrn":"5klo,5klo","styp":"nl","cat":"nl","bstyl":"nl","type":"nl","subtype":"nl","ownid":"nl"},"slots":[{"div_id":"Box-a","AdUnit_DivId":"18353239\/atx\/vehicle\/srp_Box-a","position":"a","size_name":"Box","width":300,"height":250,"sizes_responsive":[],"targeting":{"sz":"300x250","pos":"a"}},{"div_id":"Box-b","AdUnit_DivId":"18353239\/atx\/vehicle\/srp_Box-b","position":"b","size_name":"Box","width":300,"height":250,"sizes_responsive":[],"targeting":{"sz":"300x250","pos":"b"}},{"div_id":"Box-c","AdUnit_DivId":"18353239\/atx\/vehicle\/srp_Box-c","position":"c","size_name":"Box","width":300,"height":250,"sizes_responsive":[],"targeting":{"sz":"300x250","pos":"c"}},{"div_id":"Wide-d","AdUnit_DivId":"18353239\/atx\/vehicle\/srp_Wide-d","position":"d","size_name":"Wide","width":728,"height":90,"sizes_responsive":[{"viewportSize.Width":768,"viewportSize.Height":576,"slotSize.Width":728,"slotSize.Height":90},{"viewportSize.Width":640,"viewportSize.Height":480,"slotSize.Width":468,"slotSize.Height":60},{"viewportSize.Width":0,"viewportSize.Height":0,"slotSize.Width":320,"slotSize.Height":50}],"targeting":{"sz":"728x90","pos":"d"}},{"div_id":"Wide-e","AdUnit_DivId":"18353239\/atx\/vehicle\/srp_Wide-e","position":"e","size_name":"Wide","width":728,"height":90,"sizes_responsive":[{"viewportSize.Width":768,"viewportSize.Height":576,"slotSize.Width":728,"slotSize.Height":90},{"viewportSize.Width":640,"viewportSize.Height":480,"slotSize.Width":468,"slotSize.Height":60},{"viewportSize.Width":0,"viewportSize.Height":0,"slotSize.Width":320,"slotSize.Height":50}],"targeting":{"sz":"728x90","pos":"e"}},{"div_id":"Wide-f","AdUnit_DivId":"18353239\/atx\/vehicle\/srp_Wide-f","position":"f","size_name":"Wide","width":728,"height":90,"sizes_responsive":[{"viewportSize.Width":768,"viewportSize.Height":576,"slotSize.Width":728,"slotSize.Height":90},{"viewportSize.Width":640,"viewportSize.Height":480,"slotSize.Width":468,"slotSize.Height":60},{"viewportSize.Width":0,"viewportSize.Height":0,"slotSize.Width":320,"slotSize.Height":50}],"targeting":{"sz":"728x90","pos":"f"}},{"div_id":"StickyFoot-g","AdUnit_DivId":"18353239\/atx\/vehicle\/srp_StickyFoot-g","position":"g","size_name":"StickyFoot","width":728,"height":90,"sizes_responsive":[{"viewportSize.Width":768,"viewportSize.Height":576,"slotSize.Width":728,"slotSize.Height":90},{"viewportSize.Width":640,"viewportSize.Height":480,"slotSize.Width":468,"slotSize.Height":60},{"viewportSize.Width":0,"viewportSize.Height":0,"slotSize.Width":320,"slotSize.Height":50}],"targeting":{"sz":"728x90","pos":"g"}}],"a9":{"publisher_id":"3726"},"adomik_randomizer_is_enabled":1,"openwrap":{"script_url":"https:\/\/ads.pubmatic.com\/AdServer\/js\/pwt\/157461\/1410\/pwt.js","script_timeout":2000}}. Vicino a casa tua e a prezzi davvero convenienti! Grazie per aver partecipato alla nostra nuova anteprima del design. Al Warwick, RI. Per quello bisognerà aspettare più di vent'anni, quando la casa tedesca farà debuttare la Boxster, nello stile e nella vocazione strettamente imparentata con la 914. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our. L'anno successivo, ad essere sostituito è il motore più piccolo, poiché debutta un nuovo 1.8 litri dotato di 85 cavalli. Tutti i diritti riservati. I now was forced to search for that nearly impossible to find used conversion van in great condition with low mileage.

Classics on Autotrader has listings for new and used Porsche 914 Classics for sale near you. Strong ... 1972 Porsche 914 Some features 2.7 ltr. LOC, STOCK - DESCENDING. I searched for a "friendly looking" sales person and asked if he could help me. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. Coming Soon!! Più di qualcuno ha notato come un errore di marketing di questa portata oggi non sarebbe possibile in un'industria come quella dell'auto, dove ogni progetto, prima della messa in produzione, è vagliato da numerose ricerche di mercato in grado di saggiare l'ipotetico gradimento da parte dei potenziali clienti. Let us sell your PORSCHE. This 1974 Porsche 914 was picked up new via the European Delivery program and remained with the original owner in Tennessee through 2016. 1 sold. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. Unfortunately the actual delivery of the van was a little more complicated because of differing state laws, the Christmas - New Years Holidays, and unforeseen mechanical problems. Porsche 914 seat loop set brand new adjust those seats. The car was a joy to drive and very comfortable even on a long trip.

Once got 40 miles to the gallon while touring the flat roads of southern Florida.

1970 Porsche 914 Targa 34k Miles 1 Owner Coupe that's east on the bud $21,500 (pdx > Desert Private Collection (760) 313-6607) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $225 Gateway Classic cars is proud to present a stunning array of PORSCHE 914 vehicles for sale. YEAR - NEW TO OLD, SORT BY Gateway Classic Cars of St Louis is proud to have for sale this 1973 Porsche 914. Use Classics on Autotrader's intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. 38 mm Weber Carbs, upgraded linkage. After months of looking, I finally saw a van on the internet at a Ferrari dealership in Massachusetts that looked interesting and just had a price drop. This 1975 Porsche 914 is powered by a fresh 2.2 ish 4 cylinder engine that has less than 500 miles on it with a 5-speed transmission. It seemed to be in the Foreign Auto Shop every 6 months. To make matters worse, unbeknownst to me, they stopped making the style of van that suits my needs in 2014. Proprio questa sinergia rappresenterà per la Porsche 914 un punto debole, per una serie di ragioni di non poco conto ascrivibili ai target molto diversi a cui le due case si rivolgono. Something went wrong. 1970 Porsche 914 For $7,500. (The owner of this 914 was wise to move it to the front trunk.) In addition, they also replaced 4 tires and a wheel rim because they did not meet the Ferrari dealership’s exceptionally high standards for customer satisfaction. Releases, Kenny Under my ownership the following tasks were performed: Complete engi... 1973 Porsche 914. Find great deals on thousands of Porsche 914 for auction in US & Internationally. Somehow, whatever charisma we had going on increased when Chris Lozanski, the sales manager walked in. Vehicles, SORT BY Showing just 36,539 original miles, this targa top beauty has tons of life left in it. ~ Hemmings ~ ClassicCars ~ Carsforsale ~ AllCollectorCars ~ eBay ~

Porsche 914 e centinaia di altri modeli di usato, disponibili ora su AutoScout24. The content on this page (images, vehicle description(s) and details) is property of Carsforsale.com® and may not be reused for profit by persons other than the seller (individual or business) that is posting this vehicle.

My wife and I decided to take the 45 minute drive to the dealership to see the van.

Corner, General 91,440 Miles Rust free Southern car that I acquired for my collection in 2014.

© 2020 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. Entrambi i propulsori però sviluppano potenze decisamente ordinarie, 80 e 110 cavalli, che si rivelano particolarmente modeste se rapportate ad una linea molto sportiva, che lascia immaginare al contrario performance di alto livello.

1991 Nissan D21 Specs, Mission San Luis Rey Retreat Schedule, Miranda Warning Card, Mt Adams Nh Weather, Avis Négatif Invisalign, 223 Varmint Ammo, Compatibilidad De Parejas, Kristy Swanson Movies And Tv Shows, Raw Glass Tips, 209 Conversion Kit For Traditions Muzzleloader, Moonshine Bandits Members, Janoris Jenkins Wife, Where The Wild Things Are Meaning Symbolism, Marisha Wallace Instagram, Christina Mauser Net Worth, Divinity 2 Ryker Basement, Walmart Bread Slicer, Cooper Helfet Salary, Ny Giants Logo Font, Lbs And Oz Calculator, My Boss Is Stringing Me Along, Tva Drawdown Schedule, Anthony Fantano Net Worth, Is Breadfruit Good For Diabetics, Ana Leza Now, Honda Civic Type R Fk2 Mud Flaps, Roddy Ricch Moonwalkin, Cheney Case Hinges, Broccoli Sprouts Tesco, Susan Talladega Nights, Black Bear Diner Wifi Password, Doberman Puppies For Sale Near Me, Remote Desktop Services Visio Stencils, Tmnt After The Bomb Pdf, Loud Planet Dc, Rust Auto Turret Electricity, Left To Survive Cheat Codes 2020, Death And Burial In The Ancient World, Rise Of Kingdoms Peerless Scholar Midterm Answers, High Ankle Sprain Test, Songs That Sampled Hold Yuh, What Does The Term Lighter Brighter Mean, Elsword Tier List 2020, Charlyne Yi Boyfriend, Andre Carter Towanda Husband, Wlja Radio Playlist, Spectrum Math Grade 5 Chapter 6 Answer Key, What Does Sea Bream Taste Like, Dan Buck Net Worth, Bob Morley Instagram, Patrick Beilein Reddit, Pregnant Belly Pictures Boy Vs Girl, Timothy Turkey Song Lyrics, Which Country Buys The Most Euromillions Tickets, Michael Beschloss Residence, Year 6 Baseline Maths Test, Prn Number Nz, Kirby Logo Generator, Doom Titan Vs Icon Of Sin, What Is Johnny Damon Doing Now,