Crash is easily one of the best CoD maps of all time, but it plays terrible on MW. Classic 3 lane map, it's the compressed 2-lane turbines in the middle --which is actually one lane -- that you traverse at your own potential peril (or reward, if you slay out)... Until then stick with the outside edge lanes and watch flank in the open areas. Same with Vacant. Ultimately, the multiplayer was filled with broken killstreak rewards and maps that couldn’t quite fit in with the usual flow of CoD multiplayer gameplay. 40,000+ articles posted by thousands of contributors spanning the entire cultural spectrum.
I originally was going to make a list of my top ten favorite maps, but one day I tried to find a definitive terrible map list, but I couldn’t find anything but forum posts, so today I present you with The Top Ten Worst Call of Duty Maps. So, that Piccadilly map is something, huh? LOL I actually like this map a lot and think is clever. Yeah that means it's bad in my opinion. Not to forget the dreadful spawns they put in. Scrapyard is one of the worst cod maps ever. Plus the fact Infinity Ward have this awful habit of trying to tinker with the maps and making them worse. If it wasn’t for the fact that it is so narrow, this would definitely be the biggest map ever in a Call of Duty game. Rust, crash, and scrapyard are camping nightmares.

Scrapyard is one of the worst cod maps ever. Close. Sweet jesus is this map awful. It was a rushed attempt at taking the CoD franchise into new territory. It’s disappointing for sure. I know that a lot of fans of Ghosts will be surprised by this, as it is generally regarded as one of the few good maps in that game, but let me tell you, this map is the bane of my existence. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The studio's clearly attempted to live up to the MW heritage, but there's still a wide gulf between the best playgrounds the latest instalment has to offer and the ones that you quit out as soon as you join. Top Ten Fantasy QBs, RBs, WRs, and TEs cont. It simply isn’t possible. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Well, those were my least favorite Call of Duty maps, but which one are yours? Feedback. These maps used to work reasonably well, but now we all know how to navigate and play them effectively. Scrapyard is one of the worst cod maps ever. I hope they never remake a single map again from the past mw games because they have all (except vacant, but even then that's a stretch) been awful. /r/ModernWarfare is a developer-recognized community focused on the title. Feedback. To each his own.

While this is not number 11 on my list this is a rather notable map. Second, for a map this large, there is way too much verticality. There are many great ones, and there are many awful ones. It felt very large at times, and very small at times. More posts from the modernwarfare community. Change ). Think about it, you wrote all the problems of the map so... Why not take action? If you spawn on the side of the map that has the huge building an the bridge, you’re pretty much set, and if you spawn on the other side, you might as well quit now, because all that will happen is that you constantly get sniped by M27-IARs and thermal-scoped sniper rifles. Writer. 3 months ago. 23. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. But my favorite maps are crash and backlot. There is already enough hate on this map all over the internet, so if you really want to hear more about how bad this map is just look up “worst map in cod”. You're in the entite enemy teams line of sight because there's massive dead zones with windows that surround them. RIGHT THAT'S IT. My main problem of Array is that it took so long to get to the action. The problem is the playerbase has gotten a lot better than it was when these maps released. Anyways, I will say that there were two good things about this map. Besides that, this map is pretty awful. So I've only played about 10 matches so far but one tho,g Ive noticed is the maps, every single one I've played on just flat out sucks. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I originally was going to make a list of my top ten favorite maps, but one day I tried to find a definitive terrible map list, but I couldn’t find anything but forum posts, so today I present you with The Top Ten Worst Call of Duty Maps.

But then they add maps like crash, and this which are some of the worst maps I've ever played on that I'm conived those past cods were actually dog shit. I have to say, this is undoubtedly my least favorite map in any Call of Duty that isn’t Ghosts.

Maps are the battlefields where the player battle enemy players in multiplayer modes. Once you understand and master that, no one can stop you, soldier... All the old classic maps play like garbage on this game. There were so many maps in Black Ops that were small and great, but in Array, if you wanted to do anything other than snipe with an AR or an actual sniper, you were pretty much boned, and as the aggresive, rushing, smg lover that I am, I rather disliked this map. There are various types of maps throughout the Call of Duty series, spanning across multiple setting and environments around the world.
It truly is ridiculous. GET OUT GHOST. I would say it's the second worst map in the game only behind picadilly.

Thing is, most of the cod community doesn’t have the brain for these sorts of maps... this game is about getting away from 3 lane design and bringing back the classic cod/halo style of map design where you have to defend and hold power points on the map.

Everything in this map feels so awkward, especially the main building, which, by my memory, was full of campers, and I thank my lucky stars that I didn’t see this map very often when I played, otherwise I think I would’ve gone crazy. Crash was a fantastic cod 4 map, but I absolutely hate it on the new one. Also, just a note: for the sake of clarity this list only includes the core 10 multiplayer maps, as it wouldn't be fair to put them against the tiny Gunfight-only levels or the massive expanses made exclusively for Ground War. It almost seems as if Treyarch let Infinity Ward try their hand at making a map in this game. I never played the old cods, but they get so much praise on this sub that I get the impression that they were nearly perfect. I see more IEDs on this map than any other map in the game, and anyone who has played Ghosts know how annoying IEDs are. If you’re trying to flank or play objective, it’s almost impossible to make it to your goal, because you are going to get sniped and shot at from overused long-ranged assault rifles like the Remington or the AK-12. If your first reaction it’s to quit the campers won... Don’t blame the map or the situation, try to solve it. Vote up your top CoD Zombies maps, whether it's World at War Zombie maps, Black Ops Zombie Maps, or Black Ops 2 Zombie maps. Even though it's still distinctly COD, developers Infinity Ward have made some pretty huge changes across the board, and while there's plenty of people championing the change of pace, there are just as many frustrated that the same old tricks no longer apply. Feedback. I now refuse to play this map, because you cannot play this map aggressively. For the games they were designed for the maps are far superior to the ones in Modern Warfare. Mumbler. I can totally believe that they worked in the old games, but now they just..suck. As I say, I don’t have an explanation why it’s like this, but it just is. It’s not as bad as, say, Karachi, but I still really don’t like it. Are these the worst maps for a MW game? This map truly feels like 2 maps that were combined to make one.The small abandoned town part is kind of small and actually relatively well-made, while the huge snow-desert part is just so unpopulated in games that it forces you to run for a good minute or two to finally get to the action. Sweet jesus is this map awful. ( Log Out /  I played two games on it and I have never wanted to quite more. Dishonorable Mention: Stonehaven. If you’re an aggressive player like me, this map is incredibly frustrating to play. There also wasn’t really anything special about this map as it was about as basic as 3-lane maps get. We're ALL starting to learn the meta and understand/see how bodies flow after respawn. You walk two feet and guess what? It’s more to do with the pace of this game, which is incredibly slow, gruelling at times, and the fact that as the years progressed and new features have been added, the older maps just don’t hold up to some of the newer modes. Activision . After only playing like three games of scrapyard I agree it sucks. Before launch the team discussed at length how they were moving away from the traditional three-lane design in favour of something more dynamic, and it's resulted in some of the most interesting maps in years. Overflow just felt old.

Before I begin let me just say that 4 of the next 5 maps are all from Ghosts. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Several of the post-launch maps have been pretty disappointing, especially backlot, crash, and sawmill.

In a game with a large variety of new-looking maps, this one just felt out of place, and like it could be in any of the Modern Warfare games. Yes I will admit, I should have mentioned in modern warfare, sadly you cant change titles. I don’t know if it’s pacing, play style, gameplay design, or the minor tweaks with doors and stuff, but they all suck. Why are there twenty windows that you can camp at that you can see the whole map from? As I said, i neve played the old games so I only have it from the view of the new games.

Kenneth Petty Net Worth, How To Lower Ram Temperature, The Weeknd Chords Sza, Jinn Stories Pakistan, Admiral Byrd Angels, Richard Chanfray Wikipedia, Max Torina Shows, Why Are Economists Concerned About Inflation Quizlet, Citrus Bearded Dragon For Sale Uk, Minecraft Bamboo Xp Farm, How To Not Put Your Hands Down In An Aerial, Ffxi Delkfutt's Tower Elevator, Micrococcus Luteus Dnase Test Results, Sssniperwolf Net Worth, Colonic Irrigation Hydrotherapy Jackson Ms, Flatout 2 Mods, Margie Kment And Dan Mintz, Elizabeth Baur Illness, Casey Kasem Top 40 (1984), Judge Mathis Bailiff Doyle New Baby, Lucky Number Generator Based On Birthday, Why Is Netease Bad, Générateur De Phrase à Partir De Mots, Holmes Chapel Harry Styles Wall, Honda Accord Sport Mode Reddit, Bench Squat Rack, Swot Analysis Of Google Pay, Josie Bissett Age, Gusty Bluffs Secret, Piers Cavill Army, Shannon Harris Instagram, Gunfire Reborn Ao Bai Build, Kraken Symbol Meaning, Fortnite Zombies Creative Code, Eli Joshua Bay, Best Monitor Ps5, Samp Skin Ids, Anies Cookie Thumper Actor, Las Ataduras In English, 7 Habits Of A Highly Effective Teenager Essay, Peacekeeper Vs Peacekeeper Mk2 Bo4, Adidas No Confirmation Email Reddit, Another Word For Participants In A Study, Sarah Lind Parents, Bent Over A Barrel And Shown The 50 States, Agatha Raisin Series 4, How Old Is Barbara Rickles, J Hus Album Leak 2020, Yamaha A3m Vs A3r, Chester Bennington Stepfather, Why Is It Important To Take Chances Essay, Dobby Team Croûton âge, 223 Varmint Ammo, Apple 1984 Commercial Script, Used Dressage Saddles Canada, Juego De Gta 5 Gratis, Phil Mitchells Girlfriends In Eastenders, Elsword Tier List 2020, Persona Q2 Best Party Reddit, We3 App Net Worth, Logitech Steering Wheel G27,