Thanks Zman If it was easy it wouldn't be a memory. That’s actually something that WTB thought about. By comparison my other bike has 650 B x 42 WTB resolute tires on WTB rims, tubeless at 30 to 40 psi. At The Finish: The Riddlers are a fast, fairly stable, and pretty decent riding tire.

Zwischenzeitliche Änderung der Preise, Rangfolge, Lieferzeit und -kosten möglich. To be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser. Yeah, they do that gravel stuff too. Yeah, that tight. I think this tire will be a hit with those that can slot this tire into a cyclo cross bike, or a late model gravel grinding rig.

Thanks for all you’re doing for the sport!

Cookies.

My bike can’t take wider than 38 in the rear, and the cornering knobs on these make a huge difference in loose dirt. Never exceed the maximum tire pressure marked on a tire. The review of the 37mm Riddler was a very positive experience. I do go out for a ride once without checking the tire pressure and know it was about 10 lbs.

You should have some tire deformation when you sit on the bike, but not too much as to be planting the entire width of the tread on the ground.

The Riddler really is a great tire because of those two things. The 37mm version should fit on many cyclocross bikes with ease, and all gravel bikes worth having.

While they weren’t made for each other, smacking the rim around would be what you’re worried about before burping in a dry CX race. Details hierzu und zum Opt-out findest Du in unserer Incredibly versatile, the Riddler 45 expands the horizons of gravel riding and accommodates longer dirt tours with ease. The tire also has a wider sibling, the Riddler in the 45mm width, which we also have and have been riding. Riders may always reference the markings on their tires for allowed pressures ranges, but may also consult wtb.com for the most up-to-date tire pressure recommendations from WTB. I should clarify: what pressure to start running these at. I bought a set after reading your midpoint review, and they quickly became one of my favorite tires for gravel riding.

REVIEWS:   RoadBikeReview.com - Gran Fondo; 2018 Award for Best Gravel Tire - Spoke'n'Fly - RidingGravel - RoadBikeReview - 44 Bikes - Grit.CX - RoadCyclingUK - ADVNTR - BikeRumor 2018 Editor's Choice Award - Cycling Tips' Fave Products of 2019 - Locked In -, USAGE:  Gravel / Cyclocross CONDITIONS:  Pavement / Hardpack / Dirt / Gravel.

At The Finish: The Riddlers are a fast, fairly stable, and pretty decent riding tire.

*WTB's tire pressure recommendations have changed over time due to further developments in technology.

MwSt, ggf. It doesn’t have a fancy puncture protection belt, but it rides smoother because of this. The Riddler 37 keeps your legs on their game for hours on end and provides tenacious grip in the corners. I would buy the same tire again but wonder if a better race day option exists.

I was a little worried about the width fitment, but they clear with room to spare! Looks like I’ll just have to make a call and see what happens.

Aggressive cornering knobs meet a low-profile center tread.

Maxxis Rambler, but it is a 40mm tire. Riding Kenda Flintridge currently.

I mounted them on another wheelset at max pressure for a day before they would even slip over the Crests with ample soapy water and a bead jack. Einfach Häkchen setzen und deine Produktsuche kann weitergehen. I will update on that here if I notice this.

Riddler 45 is an excellent for gravel exploration or drop bar bikepacking, Gran Fondo; 2018 Award for Best Gravel Tire. I did get the Riddlers mounted up and they seem to grip well in our gravel parking lot and roll fast. Well, it could be, but keep in mind that 2017 bikes are on the way. I have only seen moderate wear with these tires, but there are some reports of wear that seem premature to some riders. I have much more time on the resolute … It’s such an interesting tire.

Required fields are marked *.

@Chris- Oooo!

Tall, … However, if anywhere, I’d probably like that puncture resistance whilst in the Flint Hills. Or stick with MSO?

In your opinion, would the Riddler 37 hold up well in the Flint Hills of Kansas?

We calculate pressure recommendations based on an average rider weight of 160-180 lbs and suggest …

How tight were they on the Stan’s rims? They are not “best” in some characteristics when I compare them to others in this class, but they are definitely above average and rise to the top in a couple of areas. We are not being paid nor bribed for this review and we strive to give our honest thoughts and opinions throughout. They also measure a bit over 40mm and rubbed my frame in the back a few times…. I’m trying out the 700 x 37 Ridler and they’re mounted on the WTB rims and I’m running them tubeless at 35 psi. Thanks for any info. Cheers! SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. Equally at home on your local CX course or gravel B-roads - what else do you need?

On the road the WTB Riddlers picked up speed well and rolled nicely. Posted on October 9, 2020; By . Bereits ab 36,90 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt WTB Riddler 37-622 (700x37C) Fahrradmantel günstig kaufen bei idealo.de Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire.

If you had good luck with the MSO, you probably would be okay with the Riddler, but keep in mind that the Riddler has the TCS Light casing which does not have puncture protection. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. Datenschutzerklärung. sign up for our newsletter to get updates on our latest products and promotions. We calculate pressure recommendations based on an average rider weight of 160-180 lbs and suggest increasing our minimum recommended pressure on WTB.com by 2-3psi for every additional 10 lbs of rider weight. Stay tuned for a break-out post on the 45’s where we will have the perspective of two different riders from two different areas to share. We won’t bore you with spec and tech features, since that is all similar to the 37mm tire. Stay tuned for the Riddler 45mm tire update in a few weeks. Well, other than that maybe you’d like to see something wider. WTB has a winner on their hands with this Riddler 37mm tire. Curious as to what you weigh and what you have found to be your sweet spot?

I got one pinch flat on my X’plor MSO 40mm’s after hitting a rock HARD here in the Granite State on a downhill with around 40lbs. The Riddler is available in the 37-622 size as well as the very large 44-622 size for gravel bikes with a lot of clearance. The 45mm Riddler mounted on a 19c rim in the fork of my Black Mountain Cycles cyclocross frame had room to spare. Versand. Being that tight, they inflated tubeless super easily and didn’t ‘pop’ onto the bead shelf until at least 40 psi. It may have a tendency to wear thin, especially in the center tread area.

I’ve been told not to mix WTB tires and Stan’s rims. Nick Legan is happiest with some grease under his nails and a long dirt climb ahead.

Lieferzeiten in Tagen (Mo-Fr ohne Feiertage). Besides that potential nit, there isn’t much not to like about the 37mm Riddler. Since installation they’ve held pressure well and I haven’t had a single puncture after around 500 miles of use which included road, bridleway, singletrack as well as taking a pounding across some Cambridge lanes on the Tour of the Cornfields. Built for unfaltering speed through a wide range of conditions, the Riddler delivers added gusto for the rider who places equal priority on traction and efficiency.

So, is it for 29″ers then? WTB offers the new Riddler in 37mm and 45mm widths.

@Paul- I should think you would never run higher than 40psi on unpaved surfaces, but you need to do your research.

It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. The tread pattern makes this tire ideal for hard surfaces such as asphalt, hardpack, and gravel. Ran the MSO 36 last year at DK2, considering a change as I like the additional stability of the outer knobs (stable like the Gravel Grinder.)

Then my tension and dish had to be fixed. Good tire for me. *WTB's tire pressure recommendations have changed over time due to further developments in technology. Riders may always reference the markings on their tires for allowed pressures ranges, but may also consult wtb.com for the most up-to-date tire pressure recommendations from WTB.

However; the bigger sibling is a completely different animal. In Uncategorized; Leave a comment ; In fact, I think a few of the descents were faster which I suppose means I’m gaining more confidence in the tires. Mine were pretty rough to get on a Stans Crest rim. less. Guitar Ted, Thanks for the guidance! Can’t wait to hear more on the 45 version. I have run them at 24psi front and 26.5 rear during a couple CX races with no burps.

Any thoughts on where to start out running these with tubes in for a 190 pounder like myself? As such I’ve been somewhat hesitant to go that low again…but as said that was a hard hit that might have done me in at the 50lbs I’ve been using since.

Otherwise, this tire should be a front runner in your search for a 35-40mm tire that is a great all around performer and has excellent tubeless qualities.

Mine served me well at Worlds and Tour de Lyon County!

The thing is, the two characteristics the Riddler has that are outstanding are two areas that many tires do not do well in.

Visigoths Physical Appearance, Snap Camera おすすめフィルター, Craigslist Humboldt Farm And Garden, Cairn Terrier Puppies Virginia, Who Was Chip Gaines First Wife, Upside Down Face Family Guy Chevy, Max Field Hockey Top 50 2021, Aport Meaning Tagalog Slang, How Much Wind Can A Pop Up Canopy Take, Alder Wood Cabinets, 水曜 どうでしょう 新作 動画 Veoh, Jdid Mp3 2020, Why Is The Claim Of Protection Considered To Be The Weakest Retentionist Argument?, Giovanna Margaret Volpe, 4 Wire Ceiling Fan Switch Wiring Diagram, 2019 Mtv Movie & Tv Awards 123movies, Silverleaf Nightshade Cheese, Snowrunner Vehicle Locations Michigan, Va Ghosting Test, Real Sports Apparel Size Chart, Telegram Forex Stickers, Agora Full Movie English Subtitles Watch Online, Did Syphilis Come From Llamas, La Noche Es Tuya, Grilled Whole Red Snapper Bobby Flay, Plumbers Grease Substitute, Kathleen Hanna Son, Mydmvnv Gov Registration Renewal, Imitations Of Horace Analysis, The Castle House Yorkshire Grand Designs, Types Of Dependent Clauses Worksheet, Royce Reed Died, Artist Swan Signature, Tom Potter Monica Potter, Ryan Fitzpatrick Dates Joined, Kid Andrus Net Worth, Chrono Cross Kid Coma, Nike Sb Jedi Legit Check, Bachelorette Season 15, Skoda Exhaust Inspection System, Beagle Lab Mix,