[6], She then appeared in Hum TV's Yeh Raha Dil in 2017 opposite Ahmed Ali. Yumna Zaidi brought up in Lahore, dwells in Texas and works in the middle of Karachi-Lahore. She did her Masters from Home Economics College of Lahore.
[8] In the same year she appeared as Sila, a victim of sexual harassment in Bee Gul's directed Dar Si Jaati Hai Sila opposite Noman Ijaz and Saman Ansari. above all, the mother name is Shabana Naheed Zaidi.

Zaidi, born and raised in Lahore, resides in Texas and works in between Karachi-Lahore. Yumna is a daughter of Zameendar Zaidi and Shabana Naheed Zaidi.

TARAP: A Drama, A Soap Or A Waste Of Time?

She has done a masters in interior designing and has some experience in Radio Jockey and hosting. Actor Yumna Zaidi reveals father's demise in emotional Instagram post, Making butterbeer at home is the magical activity you need in non-magical times.

Later on, she moved to Lahore for further studies. Yumna Zaidi Remembers Her Late Father in an Heartfelt Post HIP would like to offer Yumna Zaidi our deepest condolences on her father's sad demise... Saira Khan Published 08 Jun, 2019 01:11pm. The reason for this is that Yumna has a certain ideal and she has not found that person yet. Compunode.com Pvt. She is really active on social media and uses the platform to spread awareness about religion. Ameen and Sabr is granted to her and the rest of the family. 'Mere Baba last Friday, 25th Roza is Jumma tul Wida k din Allah k pass chalay gaye, in the age of 62. The actor shared the tragic news yesterday, nearly a week after his demise.

HIP would like to offer Yumna Zaidi our deepest condolences on her father's sad demise... Yumna Zaidi Remembers Her Late Father in an Heartfelt Post, HIP Exclusive: Shakra From 'Ishq Zahe Naseeb' is My Toughest Till Date - Yumna Zaidi. 'He was exceptionally a great human being and a beautiful soul, please recite surah fateha for him, he got the best month and the best day to leave this world, I miss him, Mera dil rota hai unhein yaad kr k aur unki shafkat '.

Yumna Zaidi Remembers Her Late Father in an Heartfelt Post HIP would like to offer Yumna Zaidi our deepest condolences on her father's sad demise... Saira Khan Published 08 Jun, 2019 01:11pm. Inkaar star Yumna Zaidi’s father passed away last Friday due to heart failure, the actor revealed in her latest Instagram post. The world of entertainment has seen many young actors and actresses come and go but there are very few who manage to carve a place for themselves with their first project and one such star happens to be Yumna Zaidi who through her versatile style of acting has won the love of all the world over.

Talking about her father as a human being the actress further added. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. [4], Zaidi received praise for portraying emotionally intense characters in the dramas, Geo TV's Meri Dulari (2013) and Hum TV's Ullu Baraye Farokht Nahi (2013), the later of which garnered her a Best Supporting Actress nomination at Hum Awards. The actor shared the tragic news yesterday, nearly a week after his demise. Oppo A97 Price... Vivo S7 5G now comes with a Snapdragon 765G chipset, 6.44″ display, and 64MP cameras. In her post, she said, "He was exceptionally a great human being and a beautiful soul... he got a best month and a best day to leave this world, I miss him, my heart breaks every time I think of him and his affection.". Yumna Zaidi Age. She is From a village Arif Wala in Pakpattan, Punjab. Yumna zaidi isn’t yet married although her mother wants her to settle down now. Her Father Zameendar Zaidi was a businessman who died in June 2019, and mother Shabana Naheed Zaidi is a housewife.

How To Pounce With Raptor Ark, Tyrone Willingham Net Worth, Persephone The Wanderer, I Don't Need Nobody Else Lyrics, Famous Ocean Boyfriend, Zog Story Powerpoint, Nom Dauphin Rose Barbie, G37 Ipl Vs G37s, Society For The Propagation Of The Faith Detroit Mi, Giant Sanrio Plush, Why Is Everyone Scared Of Unohana, Tantrix 10 Game Solutions, Universal Pictures Logo Variations, Tracker 800 Review, I Am Proud Of My Mother Essay, Ron Artest Wingspan, Lover Eternal Audiobook, Donut Go Breaking My Heart, Nombres En Turco, Think Like A Warrior Chapter Summary, Nra Grant Covid, Cristóbal Suárez Wife, Alex Ferris Actor, Trap Anthem Yun Head, Osrs Killing The Kraken, Purple Poppy Seeds, Lightning Hdmi Hdcp, Fnatic Face Mask, Thomas Knotts Death, Colin Mckean Death, Princess Beatrice Teeth, Message D'admiration Pour Une Amie, Bob Mueller Wkrn Wife, Fiche De Préinscription Université De Yaoundé 1 Pdf, Morse Code Tattoo Generator, Spirit: Stallion Of The Cimarron 123movies, Mybet Bonus Code, Haymitch Abernathy Character Traits, Satisfactory Map Mod, Darryl Bell Wife, Wockhardt Promethazine Plain, Oates Spray Mop,