Come on, don't be shy In this form, the song debuted on May 05, 2010, but the full song wasn't released until August 09, 2010, which is the date the music video was released on. High school gives me the creeps We've got spirits, how 'bout you? The party never dies Monster High is a place where students embrace and celebrate what makes them different. Monster High, Monster, Monster High Monster High Monster High, the party never dies Monster High, Monster, Monster High Everybody wants a piece of you Come on, don't be shy M-O-N-S-T-E-R Walkin' down a darkened hallway Where student bodies lie Monster, Monster High Monster High Monster High Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. OWWW! Even though you act so vile (Oh!) Monster High Uhh, Draculaura's stealin' my heart, heart Directed by Nigel Dick.Watch more Monster High music videos: http://po.st/MH_MusicVideosSUBSCRIBE: http://po.st/MonsterHigh_SubAbout Monster High:Monster High is unlike any high school out there. Monster High Best eyes, best smile, let's be realistic The Japanese anime version is sang by amorecarina featuring Chu-Z KAEDE. As such, it appears "We Are Monster High" has replaced the "Fright Song" and likely will be featured in a new intro when Volume 4 launches. [Verse 2] Walkin' down a darkened hallway M-O-N-S-T-E-R Clawdeen Wolf ya make me howl at the moon (Awooooo!) Monster, Monster High Cleo de Nile, you're so beguile Monster High, Monster, Monster High Monster High Most characteristic And Deuce has stone cold style [Verse 1] Knock 'em dead! [Pre-Chorus] Monster High, the party never dies The party never dies Monsters, monsters so bizarre Monster High, Monster, Monster High Monster, Monster High Knock 'em dead! [Pre-Chorus] But when I'm with my peeps Most hip & horrific It's just because you're so scary cool Monster, Monster High We've got spirits, yes we do You can't ignore us Where student bodies lie Monster High, Monster, Monster High Monster High, the party never dies Freaky, chic 'n' fly On June 06, 2013, "We Are Monster High", the new theme song, was introduced. High school gives me the creeps Monsters, Monsters yes we are! [Verse 3] Everybody wants a piece of you Monster High, Monster, Monster High Come on, don't be shy Monsters, Monsters so bizarre Monster High, Monster High, Monster, Monster High Monsters, monsters yes we are! A little strange, but so are you Where student bodies lie Monster High Monster Monster High We Are Monster High by Monster High (Ft. Madison Beer), Fright Song (Shortened) by Monster High (Ft. Windy Wagner). We've got spirits, yes we do And Deuce has stone cold style Monster High... where the ghoul kids rule, and freaky just got fabulous! A sinister style, mystery with a smile (The party never dies) This is where the ghoul kids rule Monster, Monster High The " Fright Song " is the original theme song of Monster High, used primarily as intro song to the cartoon entries. [Intro] High school gives me the creeps These are my boos, my skeleton crew Everybody turns to look at you Monster, Monster High Freaky, chic 'n' fly Cleo de Nile you so beguile Where else can you attend classes like Mad Science, Home Ick, and Dragonomics? Come on, don't be shy In this form, the song debuted on May 05, 2010, but the full song wasn't released until August 09, 2010, which is the date the music video was released on. We've got spirits, yes we do Let's be realistic I wanted to make this because this is something that was apart of my childhood! Monster, Monster High M-O-N-S-T-E-R From ghosts and werewolves to vampires and sea monsters (and more! M-O-N-S-T-E-R We've got spirits, how 'bout you? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. [Chorus] M-O-N-S-T-E-R Monsters, Monsters so bizarre Lagoona, you're the finest fish in this lagoon (Ah!) Freaky, chic 'n' fly, Monster High But when I'm with my peeps Monsters, monsters so bizarre Clawdeen Wolf ya make me howl at the moon (Awooooo!) Monsters, Monsters yes we are! Even though you act so vile (Oh!) A sinister style, mystery with a smile This is where the ghoul kids rule Monster High students come from all walks of life. But when I'm with my peeps [Bridge] M-O-N-S-T-E-R M-O-N-S-T-E-R This is where the ghoul kids rule We've got spirits, yes we do

Juan Dixon Salary, Lsi Staffing Payroll, Cat Kills Hawk, How Good Is Udemy Reddit, Jabbawockeez Member Dies, What Does Slows Mean On Snapchat, Melissa And Tye Strickland, Tanhaji On Amazon Prime Or Netflix, Epoxy Primer Reducer, Warframe Hack Platinum, Total War: Three Kingdoms Legendary Characters, Exemple De Message De Bienvenue Page Facebook, Jason Segel Brother, Jojo Garza Wife, Macho De La Cabra Crucigrama, Infinity Train Episode 2 Kisscartoon, Z Shadow Register 2020, Mala Spotted Eagle Pope, Snow Tubing Near Blue Ridge Ga, Socket Head Cap Screw Torque Chart, Banshee Scream Sound Effect Mp3, Junji Ito Frankenstein Chapters, Duck Custom Keyboard, E85 55 Gallon Drum, Joe Elliott Daughter, Singing Goldfinch For Sale, Canyonlands Fund Private Equity, Cesar Chavez Thesis Statement, Moss Vr Secrets, Humorous Poetry Submissions, Words Repeated Ad Nauseam Or For The Time, Gunsmith Part 2, Cassi Davis Wedding, Cbn Distillate For Sale, Ticking Meme Piggy, Waterworld Ulysses Cut Stream, Master Number 22 Powers, Meow Mix Song Lyrics, Weather Elite By Weatherbug Pro Apk, Pi Molecular Orbitals Of Cyclopentadiene, 4k Panoramic Wallpaper, Max Field Hockey Top 50 2021, Gaelic Football Positions, Jazz Piano Vst, When Does Bonnie Come Back In Season 6, Willi Frunze Spion, Killer Bee Wife,